bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Our occurence in Revelation  (Read 14868 times)

soberxp

Re: Our occurence in Revelation
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2009, 12:43:32 AM »

about the verse: Rev 18:4  And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Geoff

[/quote]

who's her? EVE????

mharrell08

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2009, 12:56:04 AM »

who's her? EVE????

'Mystery Babylon, Mother of Harlots' [Rev 17:4-5, Rev 18:2]

Marques

soberxp

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2009, 01:19:55 AM »

who's her? EVE????

'Mystery Babylon, Mother of Harlots' [Rev 17:4-5, Rev 18:2]

Marques

so some kind of a women in transformer2   ;)

REV 2:22
Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

do u think this Scripture about AIDS?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 01:32:44 AM by soberxp »

Astrapho

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2009, 02:47:45 AM »

People with AIDS can't get rid of it by repenting. :B

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2009, 08:39:26 AM »

do u think this Scripture about AIDS?

No

Kat

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2009, 12:59:58 PM »

Hi soberxp,

Here are a couple of excerpts from articles that will help you understand that the "her" (as Marques said) is Mystery Babylon and for those who have their eyes opened to turn back to that worldly system and '"commit adultery" means to have an intimate relationship with the church again.

http://bible-truths.com/lake16-D4.htm ----------------

GOD DOESN'T RAPTURE HIS PEOPLE OUT OF TRIBULATION: HE PUTS THEM THROUGH TRIBULATION

"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them [God's Church] that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds" (Rev. 2:22).

And so the Scriptures prove conclusively that tribulation, first and foremost, is administered to the Church; the House of God; God's Chosen Elect.

And so we are brought into Christ's "judgment" [Gk; 'judging'], high counsel, Gehenna fire, and prison. We are also taken through great tribulation. And along with all these we are to go through a plethora of spiritual transformations.

http://bible-truths.com/lake13.html -----------------------------------

Whenever someone is called of God and he repents, is baptized, confirmed, initiated, or whatever, it is into a church. And sooner or later that particular church will bring you to the point where you will leave your first love for God and turn to the church and its religion as the idol of your heart. God calls His people OUT of the Babylonish System of Religion which has a strangle hold on ‘The Church.’

"Mystery Babylon the Great" is a CHURCH! But it is also A SPIRITUAL WHORE:

"For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answers to JERUSALEM which now is, and is in bondage with HER CHILDREN. But Jerusalem which is ABOVE is free, which is the MOTHER OF US ALL" (Gal. 4:25-26).

Jerusalem above is our MOTHER. Jerusalem below is also a MOTHER with children in bondage. Revelation speaks clearly of this Mother and her Children:

"And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto you the judgment of the GREAT WHORE that sits upon many waters [peoples and nations and tongues]:

With whom the kings of the earth have committed [spiritual] FORNICATION, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a WOMAN [a church] sit upon a scarlet colored WILD BEAST, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls [possessing many of the blessings of God including the pearls of God’s Word], having a gold cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

And upon her forehead was a name written,

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND
ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH"
(Rev. 17:1-5).
----------------------------------------------

Hope this id helpful.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 23 queries.