bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I Have Learned a Few Things in Life!!  (Read 3012 times)

Ninny

I Have Learned a Few Things in Life!!
« on: September 13, 2009, 02:05:50 PM »

I was thinking this morning how our outlook changes when we get a better understanding of who God really is!!  The old "church-going" me was so self-righteous!! I didn't think I was, but boy I have learned a few things!! WHAT have I learned??

Well listen up folks!! I found out that one sin is no worse than another!!! Not only that, but my sins are as painful to the heart of God than those of the basest of sinful man!! My sin was worse because all the while professing to be a Christian and singing the hymns and the worship songs..oh yes..in me beat the heart of the vilest beast!!

My Awesome Father had to show me the beast in ME!  Coming here to Bible-Truths is where I learned who the beast really is!! My heart is still so beastly and carnal, but God is merciful and He loves me enough to save me!! I pray daily that God will turn my eyes away from looking at the sins of others and only see the darkness of my own heart! When I see my own sin and realize that I am the reason Jesus suffered on the cross and that it was for me he died,. then I begin to see how much God really loves me!!

I don't know about all of you , but for me..this is freedom!!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad3bMvRyT9U  This is kind of long, but you get the message in the first couple of minutes!!!

Where the spirit of the Lord is
There is freedom
Where the spirit of the Lord is
There is freedom

If you're tired and you are thirsty
There is freedom
If you're tired and you are thirsty
There is freedom

Freedom reigns in this place
Showers of mercy and grace
Falling on ev'ry face
There is freedom....

Kathy :-* :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 17 queries.