bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What do wolves do?  (Read 4355 times)

Sorin

What do wolves do?
« on: June 12, 2006, 07:44:49 PM »

Well other then writting PMs like this... they howl at the moon. 8)

Check out the PM I got this morning by one "JB".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going to post this on the board, but changed my mind for 2 reasons:

(1) Out of respect for the person who recommended this forum to me and in currently still a member.
(2) Because I have never posted here before, so have not earned the right to speak up this way against someone who has obviously been here for some time and who does have, at least, a few who consider themselves of this same “mind� and who have consistently patted you on the back time and time again in support of this UNGODLY, SELF-RIGHTEOUS, HYPOCRISY.

Feel free to share this message, though, with all of your “like-minded� friends.

Feel free to post it on the board, if you wish, and mock it and me. Just make sure that you post it in its entirety, without changing it to suite yourself.

I'm sure I'd get questioned and mocked for posting it, but you they will allow not only to post it but to MOCK it. hmmmm. That would be very telling now wouldn't it?

So here is my response to this thread

Sorin wrote:
Typical Christian attitude.

Typical Christian attitude? Would that be something like name-calling or mocking and reviling others or sitting in judgment over others or hating those who do see things that same way you do?

That is something that is never done here at Bible-truths, among God’s “chosen�, right???

Certainly no one here has EVER condemned Christians, Muslims, Iraqis, Jews, etc. Right??

No one here has ever MOCKED anyone or been guilty of name-calling, right?

(Been to off topics lately? I wonder who is was who STARTED all those threads?)

And then the first thing that comes out of your mouth whenever you see someone else, who calls themself a “Christian�, doing these SAME things…. is “typical Christian�???

Luk 12:1 In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, WHICH IS HYPOCRISY.

Jam 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, WITHOUT PARTIALITY, AND WITHOUT HYPOCRISY.

Mat 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART the mouth speaketh.

Mat 15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; BUT THAT WHICH COMETH OUT OF THE MOUTH, this DEFILETH a man.

Luk 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man OUT OF THE EVIL TREASURES OF HIS HEART bringeth forth that which is evil: FOR OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART HIS MOUTH SPEAKETH.

Luk 19:22 And he saith unto him, OUT OF THINE OWN MOUTH will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:

I’ve had about enough of this website. I thought if I just stayed away from those hanging out in the filth of the Off Topic section of this board that I might be able to enjoy many of those here who have something of value to offer. But now it creeps even into the General Discussion area of the forum.

Truly sad and pathetic.

I am a CHRISTIAN and I am PROUD to be called such and be known as such to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Act 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And THE DISCIPLES were called CHRISTIANS first in Antioch.

I kept my mouth shut about all the HATE-SPEECH going on in Off Topics against Muslims and Iraqis and Christians, etc…. but now it creeps into the rest of the forum? I can’t believe that it is allowed ANYWHERE in a forum entitle “Bible-Truths�, coming OUT OF THE MOUTHS of those who profess to KNOW Jesus Christ and be among His “chosen�.

And for YOUR information, Sorin. Allah simply means “God� in Aramaic. It is NOT a proper name; it is the word for “God� in another language. I bet you even have a word for “God� in Romanian, don’t you?

And you call GOD “Satan�??? And this, too, is allowed here at this website?? A website calling itself “Bible-Truths�?

Oh yes, I can surely see the truth now.

Now, go ahead and spew your hate on me for saying something. Accuse ME of judging you. Say how I am just as guilty because I said something to you. Go ahead. It won’t change THE TRUTH.

Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them BY THEIR FRUITS. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

It’s easy to tell who here is being lead by the Spirit of God and who is not. So don’t think that you are fooling anyone but yourselves.

I came to this website because a coworker recommended it. I have enjoyed reading from time to time, but never felt compelled to join the group or participate in any discussion because I wasn’t so sure I was buying what was being sold here (or at the websites connected to this forum). But my friend’s arguments have been very compelling and thought-provoking, as have the arguments of some others here.

However, these types of hypocritical, self-righteous and judgmental conversations speak VOLUMES about the hearts of some of the people here, despite whatever amount of supposed knowledge they claim to have about the Word of God. So this will be my first AND LAST post and I pray that my friend will also leave this forum before being tainted by the hatefulness and hypocrisy of SOME of you here, who are obviously TOO BLIND to even see it.

1Ti 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of CORRUPT MINDS, and DESTITUTE of the truth, SUPPOSING that gain is godliness: FROM SUCH WITHDRAW THYSELF.

2Ti 3:1-7 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be LOVERS OF THEIR OWN SELVES, covetous, BOASTERS, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, UNTHANKFUL, UNHOLY, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, FALSE ACCUSERS, incontinent, FIERCE, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, HEADY, HIGHMINDED, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having A FORM of godliness, BUT DENYING THE POWER THEREOF: FROM SUCH TURN AWAY. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, EVER LEARNING, AND NEVER ABLE TO COME TO A KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

This person reeks of 'self righteousness' yet is accusing me of it. Go figure. Sorin

Falconn003

What do wolves do?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 07:49:54 PM »

In privacy they show thier sharpen teeth, in public they just smile and hide those sharpen teeth.

If he were a true chrsitain as he so pompously calls himself.......then perhaps he should just FORGIVE you and move on (((you would think so)))

How typical of a reaction, careful he does not place reservations in hell for you Sorin........... :wink:

As the Waterboy once said..."he the devil mama !!! "   :D

Rodger

Sorin

What do wolves do?
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 08:05:50 PM »

Quote from: Falconn003
In privacy they show thier sharpen teeth, in public they just smile and hide those sharpen teeth.

I know, right? Do you suppose this is the same person that sent Ray that hateful, prideful, arrogant letter? And is mad at me because of what I said
in that "an email to Ray" thread? It's quite possible.

If he were a true chrsitain as he so pompously calls himself.......then perhaps he should just FORGIVE you and move on (((you would think so)))

Indeed. Especially since he brought up "The Jews", I haven't said anything about "The Jews" in ages. Yet they won't let it go. Typical Christians.

How typical of a reaction, careful he does not place reservations in hell for you Sorin........... :wink:

I know right.  ;)

As the Waterboy once said..."he the devil mama !!! "   :D

Haha!! I loved that movie! Who would have thunk that so many years down the road that line would fit so well? :lol:

Take care,
Sorin

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
What do wolves do?
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 09:19:43 PM »

O.K no more sport of this.

Craig
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.