bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BT FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE  (Read 8080 times)

geokuhns

BT FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE
« on: September 15, 2009, 03:01:54 PM »

The BT Fantasy Football League is off and running. Thanks to Marques. I played the "Kat" in the first week and she clawed me up and buried me in her litter box. I'll be ready for her in week #10 when I meet the "Kat" again. This time I will lull her asleep with some Katnip.

Felines who like Katnip will generally roll around, rub their faces in it, salivate, jump, run around, and purr for about 10 to 15 minutes. Different cats have different reactions, but these are usually the signs that show your cat is enjoying the herb.

Afterwards, your cat will calm down and most likely feel like napping.  ;D

Good game Kat.

George

mharrell08

Re: BT FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 03:28:03 PM »

DOWN GOES FRAZIER...err, I mean DAYWALKER!!!!!!!!!

Good game buddy  :)

Marques

daywalker

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 07:56:39 PM »

DOWN GOES FRAZIER...err, I mean DAYWALKER!!!!!!!!!

Good game buddy  :)

Marques

Haha.. yea, it was closer than I had expected... dangit, I lost in my other league too... thanks to LT who decided he didn't want to play the 4th Quarter... again... I knew I should've have drafted him... but my lovely wife [Chargers fan] convinced me too ... I should've known better

Daywalker  :(

Kat

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 10:33:41 PM »

Yes this is turning out to be a lot of fun.

I don't think your catnip is going to work on the Hurricanes  ;)

I'm not cutting you guys any lack, looking forward to the next game with Matt's BigBlue   ;D

no mercy, but always love
Kat's Hurricanes

Vangie

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 02:51:43 PM »

I hope to follow in Kat's footsteps--the Mashers play the Armchair QB this week.  Good luck everybody!

What's the trick to finding our players' bye weeks?  I've misplaced my notes and didn't save Marques' email that showed us the link before the draft.

Thanks,
Vangie
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 03:16:55 PM by Vangie »

mharrell08

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 02:56:09 PM »

Kathy, I notice George's catnip didn't do the trick on your team last week!  I hope to follow in Kat's footsteps--the Mashers play the Armchair QB this week.  Good luck everybody!

What's the trick to finding our players' bye weeks?  I've misplaced my notes and didn't save Marques' email that showed us the link before the draft.

Thanks,
Vangie

When you are at the 'My Team' page, you can select the 'Schedule' option to see your players schedule for the next couple of weeks. Also, if you select the player, his profile page will list his team's complete schedule.

Maruqes

Vangie

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 03:07:18 PM »

Thanks Marques!  We're good till week 4.

daywalker

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2009, 04:34:56 PM »

Welp,

My fantasy season started off just as bad as possible... [1-5 in my combined 2 leagues.. 0-3 in the BT league...] Especially considering last year I started off 8-0 in the one league I played in...

My Players:

McNabb -- injured
Westbrook --injured
LT [my other league]--injured
Pennington [my backup, other league]--out for season
M. Bell--injured

...and the list goes on... Ouch!!  :o

This week I play Kathy's undefeated team, and as much as I wanna pretend like I have a chance to win, I don't...

Please go easy on me Kathy  ??? :(

Daywalker  8)

Kat

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2009, 05:46:43 PM »

I just squeaked by last week, but so far this has been a lot of fun for me  ;D 

I need to build up as much steam as I can before I have to play George or Marques or Samson....  I know they are not going to go easy on me.   

But those injuries can throw you for a loop, I've dropped a few players and picked up some that should do better.

Kat's Horton Hurricanes 

Vangie

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2009, 06:57:07 PM »

Kat, I'm with you.  I never thought I'd be watching sports news and looking at ESPN websites to see injury updates.  And this is just sad to admit, but I'm sure not very sympathetic as a team manager.  I'm like--"Ooooh, that had to hurt--Uh oh, he's on our team--Ooooh, gotta dump him".  Back when I was a nice person, I'd cringe and wince in empathy for the poor injured players and hope that they were going to be okay.  Just call me....

Ruthless Monroe Masher Manager (i.e. Monster) ;)

« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 02:54:25 PM by Vangie »

Kat

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 12:58:59 PM »

Ugh, I went down in flames this weekend against Marques' Bone Crushers.  Now there are no more un-defeated teams, as George (Aqr) went down too.  But I'm not down and out, I've got Samson's Raiders next weekend and my 'bye' players are not going to be my main lineup (I had 4 byes this pass weekend  :P ).  Anyway I'm hoping to be back on track next weekend.

Go Horton Hurricanes  ;D
Kat

Vangie

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2009, 01:12:06 PM »

Kat, If your tight end scores over 62 points tonight against Miami, you'll still be undefeated.  Pretty big long shot though!

This is fun isn't it?!

Kat

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2009, 01:58:34 PM »

Hi Vangie,

LOL, yea he is a fill in for my main TE, so I'm not even counting tonight.  This was the only game I have with Marques during the reg. season  >:(  so it's the playoffs and it will be on.

Hey I think this is great fun

Kat

mharrell08

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2009, 02:57:43 PM »

Hi Vangie,

LOL, yea he is a fill in for my main TE, so I'm not even counting tonight.  This was the only game I have with Marques during the reg. season  >:(  so it's the playoffs and it will be on.

Hey I think this is great fun

Kat

That is a pity because I wouldn't mind the BONE CRUSHERS giving you another beating!  :D

Also, hey George, what's that about the 49ers beating my beloved Falcons??? Cat got your tongue???  :D :D :D

Marques

Kat

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2009, 06:58:15 PM »

That is a pity because I wouldn't mind the BONE CRUSHERS giving you another beating!

I'm looking forward to meeting up with you Marques when I've got my first string playing, we'll see how that goes  ;D

Hey darren, the Saints are really looking good, I really think they can stand up to anybody, GO SAINTS!

Kat

daywalker

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2009, 03:20:55 PM »

Sweet... I finally won a game! Woooooooooooo  :o 8) :( ;D :D ;) :)

Vangie

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2009, 11:40:51 PM »

Okay, this week I'm up against the BT League's #1 team, Marques' Atlanta Bone Crushers--with my QB and 2 RB's on bye week.  Aye, yai yai--my replacements have a big order to fill! 

Good luck everybody!

Kat

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2009, 11:34:18 AM »

Vangie you will need some luck up against the Bone Crushers.  With 4 players on bye and another not playing from my first lineup last week, that was bad enough, but my fill ins were not even playing up to par, so it was a dismal defeat. 

I've got my first lineup back in and ready to go against Samson's Raiders.

Go Horton Hurricanes
Kat

mharrell08

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2009, 11:57:55 AM »

Okay, this week I'm up against the BT League's #1 team, Marques' Atlanta Bone Crushers--with my QB and 2 RB's on bye week.  Aye, yai yai--my replacements have a big order to fill! 

Good luck everybody!

Vangie, I didn't know you had the Falcons TE, Tony Gonzalez...whenever you have Falcons on your roster, you have a great chance of winning!  :D

But I have Michael Turner, so that cancels that out...oh well, hopefully you can avoid a BLOWOUT and lose gracefully by a dozen or so pts. HA, HA!!!!!

Just kidding, you all have fun!!!!  ;D

Marques
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.