bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Am i wrong?  (Read 7309 times)

lilitalienboi16

Am i wrong?
« on: September 17, 2009, 01:32:14 AM »

Ninny

Re: Am i wrong?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 05:45:25 PM »

Very interesting, Alex...
Kathy ;)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 02:21:02 AM »

Very interesting, Alex...
Kathy ;)

Thank you kathy! I like it :)

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 10:03:07 AM »

Sorry but i don't get it, i mean seemly naked people rubbing and touching each other i just don't get it.
Terry
Terry

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 02:34:37 PM »

Sorry but i don't get it, i mean seemly naked people rubbing and touching each other i just don't get it.
Terry

Well all songs can be interpreted in many ways. Their seems to be some underlying theme about a love gone broken. Like i said though, their really isn't any one right way to look at the lyrics, unless the artist comes out and flat out tells us all what he is singing about. lol

indianabob

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 03:06:09 AM »

It's the younger generation Terry,
They need stimulation every day or they just shut down.
Alex brings a lot of weird things that gratify his new age senses.
I don't understand most of these things and think that they are immature and silly.
but there is one thing we can depend upon; even Alex will age and maturity comes with age.  At least we hope it does.

;D
Bob

Terry

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 03:58:35 PM »

It's the younger generation Terry,
They need stimulation every day or they just shut down.
Alex brings a lot of weird things that gratify his new age senses.
I don't understand most of these things and think that they are immature and silly.
but there is one thing we can depend upon; even Alex will age and maturity comes with age.  At least we hope it does.

;D
Bob

Terry

All i'm gonna say is that this offends me. I'll leave it at that.

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2009, 01:44:32 PM »

Ibob, and Terry!
You guys have forgotten that YOU were young once?? Has anyone considered that Alex is trying to share some things that speak to him in a certain way?? Alex has looked up to the older people on this forum and now you just dismiss him when maybe you should have just asked him if he needed you in some way? Come on guys! Just because because he's young, doesn't mean he's not important!! I think you guys owe him a wee bit of an apology for brushing him under the rug..You guys know I love you, but please be a little more sensitive!!
Maybe it's just me.....
Kathy :(

Marky Mark

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 02:21:57 PM »

but please be a little more sensitive!!
Maybe it's just me.....
Kathy

No Kathy,its not just you. Your right,apologies are in order... :(.  Alex is a blessing to our forum community.

Bob???

Peace...Mark

mharrell08

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2009, 06:40:09 PM »

Let's all just move on...please use PMs for personal messages to any particular individual.

A person's age is not always a barometer to their maturity, even of things of the spirit...but it is also not a crutch or excuse for one to carry themselves in an immature way.

Phil 3:3  For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

We read this scripture in our bibles as well as Ray's teachings but it continues to go in 1 ear and out the other. No confidence in the flesh...including age, race, sex, finances, etc.

Eph 4:22-24  That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness

Thanks,

Marques

aqrinc

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2009, 07:53:49 PM »

Here is some great Scripture to show us the walk we should spend GOD'S time in.

Eph 5: 1-17
1 Become, then, imitators of God, as beloved children,
2 and be walking in love, according as Christ also loves you, and gives Himself up for us, an approach present and a sacrifice to God, for a fragrant odor."

3 Now, all prostitution and uncleanness or greed - let it not even be named among you, according as is becoming in saints -"
4 and vileness and stupid speaking or insinuendo, which are not proper, but rather thanksgiving."

5 For this you perceive, knowing that no paramour at all or unclean or greedy person, who is an idolater, has any enjoyment of the allotment in the kingdom of Christ and of God."

6 Let no one be seducing you with empty words, for because of these things the indignation of God is coming on the sons of stubbornness."
7 Do not, then, become joint partakers with them,
8 for you were once darkness, yet now you are light in the Lord."

9 As children of light be walking (for the fruit of the light is in all goodness and righteousness and truth),
10 testing what is well pleasing to the Lord.
11 And be not joint participants in the unfruitful acts of darkness, yet rather be exposing them also,
12 for it is a shame even to speak of the hidden things occurring, done by them."

13 Now all that which is being exposed, by the light is made manifest, for everything which is making manifest is light."
14 Wherefore He is saying, 'Rouse! O drowsy one, and rise from among the dead, and Christ shall dawn upon you!'"

15 Be observing accurately, then, brethren, how you are walking, not as unwise, but as wise,
16 reclaiming the era, for the days are wicked."

17 Therefore do not become imprudent, but understand what the will of the Lord is."

george. :)

Terry

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2009, 10:13:29 AM »

Alex as i said i didn't get the video maybe i'm out of touch my youngest daughter says so, anyway i should have not replied to your post not thinking at the time that it might have offended you and so i hope you will accept my apology.

Terry
Terry

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2009, 02:52:23 PM »

Alex as i said i didn't get the video maybe i'm out of touch my youngest daughter says so, anyway i should have not replied to your post not thinking at the time that it might have offended you and so i hope you will accept my apology.

Terry

It's all good terry. To be honest your post wasn't offensive, not at all. It was another post that was extremely offensive. Thank you though and hey, nothing wrong with being out of touch, we all grow up in different times and so we are all influenced differently and see things slightly differently. But we have one thing in common that transcends the age and generation gap, our Father :)

God bless,
Alex

judith collier

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2009, 09:36:46 PM »

The melody was pretty. Here's some words from one of my favorite songs when I was a teenager," come on over baby, a whole lot of shaking going on" !!!!! Judy

Ninny

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2009, 10:31:04 PM »

Yep guys!
"We ain't fakin' Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On!" Now that was one of those "OMG!!!" songs in it's day!!  :D
Kathy ;)

judith collier

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2009, 10:56:04 PM »

Kathy, I can always count on you (smiling and belly laughing at the same time till it hurts!) Judy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.