bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Good News!!  (Read 4054 times)

Ninny

Good News!!
« on: September 22, 2009, 01:17:04 AM »

Hi everyone! I wanted to share some good news we got this morning about my little munchkin, Grayson! This is just what my daughter-in-law posted on his Caringbridge page this morning!! I wanted to pass it to you just the way she wrote it!! Thank you all my sweet friends and pray-ers!! I love you all!
She mentioned about his bruising..He has been getting bruises on his shins like crazy! BUT I remember when my children looked like they had been bunged up, but it was because they were just such klutzes!! hee!!  In her post she didn't mention prayer for Kate MacRae she is still undergoing chemo as well and is in the place where Elijah and Hannah Grace were a few months ago! Prayers for her are appreciated! There are just so many sick children that it has become so hard for me to tell about them all...so please if you feel led please pray for all of them and the drs and nurses who care for them.. the children she mentions are ones who they pray for regularly...
Kathy :-* \o/

Gray had his neurology appointment today.  How that appointment reminds this family of how blessed we truly are.  Dr. Watson said that Gray looks great. He even said that the weakness and shakiness of his left side are greatly improved. He said that he didn't notice anything unusual.  He said that the bruising is from him being a normal on the go little boy.  We don't have to go back for SIX months!! PRAISE GOD!!!  He did increase his nighttime seizure medicine.  He also said that we would re-evaluate his seizure activity in 2 years. If in 2 years he has a clear EEG then we can stop the medicine.  Now, in 3 months when we go for his MRI I am in expectation that we will get pushed to only having to have MRIs every year. That is what we are all believing!! 

Thank you for your continued and faithful prayers.  Please remember to pray for all of our little friends.....Hannah Grace, Elijah, Ella, Courtney, Haley, Carter, Ethan, Isabella, Kynslee and the many, many more that are in need of prayer!! 

Brandon, Paula, Justin, Noah, Gray & Cole 

aqrinc

Re: Good News!!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 03:07:15 AM »

Done Ninny.

george. ;D

9440geoff

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 07:19:48 AM »

Praise God for the good news, Kathy. Praying for all of them.

Geoff

Astrapho

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 12:56:59 PM »

Woot! That's great!! ;D

Prayin' for all of you lot. :D

NoviceBeliever

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 02:39:59 PM »

AMAZING NEWS KATHY!  Glory to our Father!  Gray is such a little trouper!  Great news about the seizure meds, I know what an important sign it is to be able to get off those eventually! 

meee

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 03:33:20 PM »

Great news!
                Praying for them all.
            meee

Phil3:10

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 11:40:08 PM »

Kathy,
Great news and my our GOD continue to bring more good news to you and yours.
Phil3:10

Marlene

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2009, 02:53:24 AM »

Kathy, I am late with this. But, this is great news about Grayson. I am so happy for your family.

In His Love,
Marlene

Roy Coates

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2009, 12:29:16 PM »

glory to God, thanks for the update.

Ninny

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 01:12:14 PM »

I don't know if I may have already told you this, but the pediatrician says that as far as he's concerned Gray is good to go in January for the surgery to correct his left eye! This will be ultimately left up to the neurosurgeon to determine after his MRI in December.. I don't want him to undergo any more surgery, but getting that little eye to stop crossing will add extra comfort..looking at his eye crossing every day is a grim reminder of the cruel brain tumor, but it is also a reminder of God's mercy. Gray didn't have cancer and if the crossing eye is a reminder of that, well "Thank you Lord!!"  \o/  :D  Thank you all for praying!
Kathy :D :-*
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 18 queries.