bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I need to ask you to pray again!  (Read 4517 times)

Ninny

I need to ask you to pray again!
« on: September 16, 2009, 12:22:24 AM »

I just got a message from my brother in Arkansas..his 8 year old granddaughter has tested positive for H1N1 Flu..Her name is Madison..Would you please pray for her?
Thanks!
Kathy :-*

Roy Coates

Re: I need to ask you to pray again!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 01:28:43 AM »

I would be honored, done deal. Peace

NoviceBeliever

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 01:39:12 AM »

Ninny:  I am praying!  NB

It's suppose to be one of the worst flu years ever. Did everyone get a flu shot?  Please get one if you haven't. 

Linny

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 02:59:29 AM »

Please do research BEFORE you make a decision to get a flu shot. ESPECIALLY this one. No testing and already been made exempt from any liability from us if it harms anyone.  :-\
As with everything else in this world, if everyone believes it, it probably isn't true.
I have found it does a world of good to never make a decision based on fear but on good research and peace in your heart. :)

Blessings, Lin

tamaralv

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 07:02:37 AM »

I would be happy to pray for little Madison.

meee

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2009, 12:35:18 PM »

You got it Kathy!

Jill, I haven't had a flu shot in years.  Maybe stupid of me, but it seemed when I did get them, I'd get sick and it would hang on longer, than if I got good and sick and got it over with.      Now with the swine flu, I really don't know what to do.
           hugs,meee

Marlene

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2009, 12:44:24 PM »

I will pray for Madison ! I am a diabetic, have never had a flu shot. I have never ever had the flu. I guess, the swine flu attacks children and pregnant women the most. Older folks do not seem to be getting it. I personally do not think much of things like that. I am like Lin. I do not think there is enough study on the swine flu shot.  I would hate to see people loose there life from it to find our that it was not really necessary. But, that is a decision we each have to make.

I hate when little children are ill. They, don't understand what is happening. I am very pleased to pray for Madison .

In His Love,
Marlene

9440geoff

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2009, 02:55:14 PM »

Praying for Madison, Kathy, that god will carry her through this 'flu, and that she won't have it bad.

Geoff

Astrapho

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2009, 03:12:59 PM »

No, DON'T take the flu vaccine! Especially on children!!! I found an article on the vaccine's effects on people on the net amongst a coupla others, and it does NOT sound good!

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2005/11/22/tamiflu-implicated-in-childrens-deaths.aspx

And an article on the same website, analyzing the swine flu situation, for those interested. 

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/04/28/Swine-Flu.aspx

Anyway, I'll be praying for her!

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2009, 10:42:32 PM »

we have a Master Physician that doesn't need quality testing. but of course, our Master Physician gave man a mind that can create many scientific things, medicine included. but getting a n1h1 vaccine (or even a flu shot) IF done out of "FEAR" is not what our Brother Example would do. common sense and taking good care of yourself (especially washing hands) is always a good decision. but, as marlene said, it is a decision we have to make.

claudia

Linny

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 09:48:13 PM »

Just a few quick notes in case you'd like to hear another side without doing the research yourself...
The following are found in the regular flu shots…

Egg proteins, including avian contaminant viruses
Gelatin, known to cause allergic reactions and anaphylaxis are usually associated with sensitivity to egg or gelatin
Polysorbate 80 (Tween80™), which can cause severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis
Formaldehyde: a known carcinogen
Triton X100: a strong detergent
Sucrose (table sugar)
Resin, known to cause allergic reactions
Gentamycin, an antibiotic
Thimerosal: mercury is still in multidose vials

These are CDC numbers…
Age and Death Rates
We hear a lot about the unusual age distribution with this virus, especially as regards death rates, with the young being more affected than, as with seasonal flu, the elderly (90% of deaths are usually among those greater than 65 years old). The risks of becoming infected are as follows:
Ages 5 to 24 y/o--------26.7 per 100,000 (0.027%)
Ages 0 to 4 y/o ---------22.9 per 100,000 (0.023%)
Ages 25 to 49-----------6.97 per 100,000 (0.0069%)
Ages 50 to 64 y/o------3.9 per 100,000 (0.0039)
Over 65 y/o-------------1.3 per 100,000 (0.00013%)
And the risk of needing to be hospitalized are:
Ages 0 to 4 y/o---------0.0045%
Ages 5 to 24 y/o--------0.0021%
Ages 25 to 45 y/o------0.0011%
Over 65 y/o-------------0.0017%
This indicates that for all age groups, the risk of being hospitalized are far less than 1 percent and well over 99 percent of people will not need hospitalization.

We can see from the CDC’s own data that the hospitalization rates and death rates are no higher, in fact they are significantly lower, than the previous two to three flu seasons.
It is obvious that the government is using “scare tactics” to promote vaccine use in the United States and that the pharmaceutical makers of vaccines are in bed with these officials.
The public should be outraged.
As stated by the virologists, this virus is no more a danger than the seasonal virus that visits each year and actually seems to be much weaker.
One may also note from the CDC’s own data, the previous nonsense about 36,000 dying from the seasonal flu every year is pure fiction. We have had a little over 400 deaths nationwide over the past 5 months, nowhere near the 36,000 figure screamed from the airwaves and our TV sets, yet the public is in a state of panic.

All this information (and much more)can be found at Mercola's site previously given by Astrapho.

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2009, 01:32:03 PM »

Thanks Lin!! I follow this information and that on Dr. Mercola's website very carefully and I hope more people would try to be informed about things and pay close attention to the real truths!! Don't know why they want to scare us...for money???

By the way I think my brother's grand daughter is doing well!! thanks everyone for the prayers!
Kathy :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 23 queries.