bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: galactic realignment  (Read 5619 times)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
galactic realignment
« on: September 24, 2009, 08:21:37 PM »

been listening to and reading posts from family members about this "galactic realignment". i did read about it and learned (or relearned) some basic things about the milky way and our ecliptic view of things.  this 'galactic happening' is really, none other than the awesomeness that our Creator Father IS, and His unfolding alignments, and realignments of the celestials. but also, one of my family members is being drawn into the fear that this 'realignment' is an ominous sign. i told them that whenever fear is used to incite, it becomes a spiritual battle. that the only fear to live by (imo) is the reverential fear towards our Father God, as He is our Provider and all that happens in His celestials is of His orchestration. and most importantly, that HE IS LOVE and Loving. no need to fear anything, seeing we have a Master Planner Who has given us of His Spirit.

claudia

« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 12:35:31 AM by cjwood »

indianabob

Re: galactic realignment
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 10:14:30 PM »

Claudia,

I have thought about this too.
Imagine that the moon has been orbiting the earth faithfully for at least a few thousand years and is still going;  all without any jet assist and while holding the same face toward the earth.  And in reference to the galaxy, tracking a spiral orbit through space.  Wow.  We could have enough to consider without trying to understand the galactic realignment in any detail.

I do understand the curiosity about far away things, but wish we would spend as much effort and money learning how to work together for the good of all mankind.  The fairy tale of migrating to other planets in order to find and transport valuable metal ores is just a myth that common logic should tell us is a waste of effort, how ever scientifically interesting it may be.

Bob

cjwood

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 12:39:44 AM »

The fairy tale of migrating to other planets in order to find and transport valuable metal ores is just a myth that common logic should    tell us is a waste of effort, how ever scientifically interesting it may be.

:o :o :o

are you kidding me? i have never heard of this before.  ???  but then again, nothing surprises me with this world.

claudia

musicman

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 08:39:40 PM »

I don't. . . . .no. . . . ..I won't believe it.  They cannot realign the Galactica.  That ship was bad a@@.  And the cylons didn't play.  I know they made some stupid new Battle Star Galactica series with these gay cylons with their computer virus warfare and stuff but let's get real.  The real show must stay the same.  The cylons must have robotic voices and have some light beam moving back and fourth across their head to show how p'd they are.  So their lazer firing capabilities were ridiculous especially in the Ice Planet episode.  You know, where this one fat cylon was pulling a slot machine lever to fire at the Galactica?  That's probably why they failed there.  It was a hit or miss gamble and they missed.  In my version of Battle Star Galactica the Star Wars series mixes and the cylons join Darth Vader but destroy all of the clone wariors.  They then find Ja Ja Binks and beat him to within an inch of his life.  That's after they hijack the Galactica.  Yeah, the good guys escape and find Earth.  But the cylons find that stupid robot dog and take what's left of Ja Ja and force them to breed.  The experiment will make for an awsome sequal.  A sequal with a very gimp Ja Ja Binks.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 08:45:49 PM by musicman »

musicman

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 08:42:03 PM »

Claudia,

I have thought about this too.
Imagine that the moon has been orbiting the earth faithfully for at least a few thousand years and is still going

Bob

No, you're talking about Christy Alley's moon.  The real moon has been in orbit for a few billion years.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 08:45:16 PM by musicman »

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 09:08:55 PM »

OH MY GOSH. musicman...That is just weird and scary :o :o and I thought the Cylons were gone!! Well, maybe we can count on the moon to keep orbiting, anyway......I mean the REAL moon!!  :D
Kathy ;)

indianabob

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2009, 10:42:45 PM »

Possibly true Alex, but from which movie script are you getting these "facts"?
Are these "hollywood years" or Earth orbiting around the sun years?
bob

No, you're talking about Christy Alley's moon.  The real moon has been in orbit for a few billion years.

musicman

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2009, 11:30:47 PM »

I think you meant musicman, Indi.  By the way, those are radiometric decay years. 

cjwood

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2009, 01:56:10 AM »

you guys are hysterical!!!   and musicman...you remind me of the 2 guys in the tv comedy series "psych".  just finished watching it a little while ago, and i can totally see you having a conversation with them, in the "psych" setting of their tv personalities of course.  by the way...i always loved the name 'ja ja binks', but i thought he was called 'jar jar binks'.  :o.

hope to see you in mobile little music.
claudia

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2009, 06:21:26 AM »

It's Zsa Zsa Binks, and don't let anybody tell you any different.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Ninny

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2009, 08:51:33 AM »

OHhhhh, now I fully understand... Zsa Zsa Binks!! I never understood the problem! Musicman! That's why it would be so easy to beat him up!! hahaha!! Dave...you're weird, too! We are surrounded by goof balls here!
Claudia, Little Music will be in Mobile if I have to drag him there myself!  :D
Kathy ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.