bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 50 and leaving  (Read 3077 times)

kenny

50 and leaving
« on: September 27, 2009, 12:43:48 AM »

Hey all my form friends i have been working in a ministry here in my area for the last 11 years and been going to church there for as many years and i cannot stay there anymore, at this piont i have given notice that i plan on leaving employment with them in 30 days, it is the only thing that i have done for a long time except for street ministry so i think i will go that way,

i would covet your prayers here on the form
 kenny

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: 50 and leaving
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 01:21:39 AM »

Will do, Kenny. 

I never thought I'd put these two scriptures together, but maybe this will speak to you.

Joh 12:24  Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit.  Joh 12:25  Whoever loves his life loses it, and whoever hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.  Joh 12:26  If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him.

Psa 23:3  ...He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.  Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Roy Coates

Re: 50 and leaving
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 04:33:08 PM »

Many have gone before you and many will follow. It is hard and baffling(at least for me). God will sustain you. Peace
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.