bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Conference...  (Read 3162 times)

edpro.pits@yahoo.com

Conference...
« on: September 28, 2009, 03:09:20 AM »

I was really looking forward to the conference and now I realize that I just cant make it. Sucks for me.

I just wanted to ask all that are going to please do your best to record the video and audio for all us that cant make it.

Really wish I could make it, just don't have the money.

Thanks in advance.

Edward.

lauriellen

Re: Conference...
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 10:04:37 AM »

i second that.....can't wait for notes, video's or audios........... :-[

Marlene

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 02:51:17 AM »

I can't wait for the notes either. I really would have loved to meet each of you and Ray in person. God has other plans for me and my family this year. But, I will be so happy to have what Ray has prepared. Just, glad to see that Ray is going to try and do a conference. Glad, God is helping him to be able to do this.

In His Love,
Marlene

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 01:51:27 AM »

dennis has very capable audio/video recording equipment.  and then, our kat will no doubt work diligently to get the words transcribed.  and, as we know to be Truth, it will be only of God if the conference is to be. but, praise and glory be to Him, as i petition Him continually to show His merciful favor in bringing this gathering to pass.

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 20 queries.