bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer for my son  (Read 7122 times)

9440geoff

Prayer for my son
« on: October 01, 2009, 05:25:34 PM »

Hi BT family,

My youngest son, Alex, is going into hospital this Saturday to have an operation on his lower back. The operation consists of taking out damaged discs, and then fixing a cage in place into which some bone is put, which then grows and locks together some of the damaged vertebrae over the course of a year.

Alex has been in constant pain for nine years now, since he had a motorcycle accident, and has always been very active, which has not been good for his back, so he is hoping that this op will bring some welcome relief.

Naturally I'm praying that it is God's will that this operation be completely successful, so please join me, if you feel led to.

Geoff

NoviceBeliever

Re: Prayer for my son
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 05:30:28 PM »

Geoff:  I will be praying for Alex. Jill

Vangie

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 05:49:36 PM »

Hi Geoff,

It sounds like an amazing procedure.  I'll be praying for him and the surgical staff as well.

Vangie

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 06:58:56 PM »

Geoff, You know you have my prayers for sure..Praying for the best results for Alex..
Blessings and favor!
Kathy :-*

Linny

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 08:01:42 PM »

I will pray for Alex's very successful operation and subsequent healing!

Marlene

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 08:23:47 PM »

Geoff, I will keep Alex in my prayers.

In His Love,
Marlene

lauriellen

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 08:43:27 PM »

i will be praying for your son............... ;D

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2009, 12:07:46 AM »

hi geoff,
i pray for your alex, that our Father will work through the hands of the surgeon and all that will be involved with alex's care.  i pray that the surgery will be a success in the purpose for which it is being done.  i pray also for a quick recovery.  i have lived with constant pain from fibromyalgia and nerve damage, but chronic lower back pain can be maddening.

claudia

Astrapho

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2009, 01:29:40 PM »

I'll be praying for Alex.

9440geoff

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2009, 04:35:46 PM »

Hi BT family,

Thank you to everyone who has been praying

My wife took a call from Alex today and he said that his operation has been postponed for a couple of weeks because when he went for a pre-med they found that he has a viral infection in his nasal passage. I beleive this to be an unexpected blessing as he was to have had the op in an NHS hospital, but because of the postponement it will now be done in a private hospital. I'll keep you posted.

Geoff

cjwood

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2009, 01:31:11 AM »

I beleive this to be an unexpected blessing as he was to have had the op in an NHS hospital, but because of the postponement it will now be done in a private hospital. I'll keep you posted.

our Father God is so cool!  8)
unexpected blessings are so awesome.

keep us posted geoff.

claudia

Marlene

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2009, 03:40:48 AM »

So, glad they caught that infection. It is not good to have infection when having surgery. Also, glad it is going to be done in a private hospital. God, is looking out for him for sure. Will continue to pray for him.

In His Love,
Marlene

9440geoff

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2009, 09:13:03 AM »

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for my son, Alex.

This is just to let you know that he is going into hospital for his operation, tomorrow, Thursday.

Geoff

Ninny

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2009, 09:37:12 AM »

Geoff,
Alex will be in my prayers tomorrow and also the doctors and nurses who are attending him...
Kathy :-*

Marlene

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2009, 01:58:51 PM »

Keeping him in my prayers and prayers for your family.

In His Love,
Marlene

cjwood

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2009, 12:04:50 AM »

hi geoff,
i pray that our Father God will cover alex with His peace of mind and heart.  i ask our Creator that He will touch alex's heart with the gift of Grace, and that this situation will be a dragging and drawing of alex to His Father.  once again we are faced with the Truth that God the Father is in control of ALL that comes into our lives, and He IS the Master Healer.  i pray for physical and spiritual healing for alex and geoff, and all of their family members both earthly and spiritual.

in Jesus Christ's Name
amen.

claudia

9440geoff

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 08:05:49 PM »

Thank you my family of pray-ers. I spoke to Alex today on the telephone. He was still groggy from the morphine and has some discomfort, but was very upbeat and looking forward to the physiotherapy, and getting strong again. He has been walking gently, already. All praise and glory to God.

Geoff

Ninny

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2009, 09:44:06 PM »

Geoff, this is a wonderful answer to prayer!! I'm so happy to hear that everything went well!  \o/ Be sure to tell Alex what a wonderful Father he has! His heavenly Father and his human father, too!!!
Kathy :D

Marlene

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2009, 02:06:10 AM »

Great News Geoff! I will keep him in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

In His Love,
Marlene

blakparty

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2009, 09:49:40 PM »

I will pray right now for your son, Geoff.  I pray that God's will be done in your son's situation and pray that He comforts you for what ever the results is.  Love Rob(blakparty)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.