bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: One year ago today!!  (Read 3801 times)

Ninny

One year ago today!!
« on: October 02, 2009, 11:54:38 PM »

I reading Lin's praise about her finances I realized I forgot to post that today is one year since we learned Grayson had a brain tumor! God's hand is all over all of our lives..we just don't always know how to recognize the blessings and the miracles!! Gray is doing great and it is always a reminder how fragile life is..how blessed we all are... :D
Kathy ;) :D

NoviceBeliever

Re: One year ago today!!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 11:59:38 PM »

Happy Anniversary Gray!  We are so blessed by you!  Now off to DISNEY LAND!!!!!

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 12:40:28 AM »

Yaay!! Yes we are leaving Sunday for Disney World for a week of celebration of the blessing of having our little Gray getting better each day!! I will be happy to chase him around (for a couple of hours) after that I will need a break!!  :D
I bought him a little harness with a monkey, the monkey rides on his back while you hold on to the leash!! We call it his "bye-Bye monkey" So I think he will be one with his monkey for this trip!!  :D
Kathy ;)

cherokee

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 11:30:18 AM »

How time flies. Happy Anniversary Grayson.  :D

Blessings,
Suzie

Roy Coates

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2009, 11:56:20 AM »

Awesome is our God, Bless you and have a blast. H.A. Grayson

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2009, 04:27:02 PM »

Yaay!! Yes we are leaving Sunday for Disney World for a week of celebration of the blessing of having our little Gray getting better each day!! I will be happy to chase him around (for a couple of hours) after that I will need a break!!  :D
I bought him a little harness with a monkey, the monkey rides on his back while you hold on to the leash!! We call it his "bye-Bye monkey" So I think he will be one with his monkey for this trip!!  :D
Kathy ;)

lol im going to disney world over my spring break, but that won't be for a few more months, funny though :P

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2009, 11:46:53 PM »

do you have a leash with a monkey alex?!  i have never been to disney world or disney land.

kathy, i know the joy and gratitude that you and your earthly family now have through our Father God and His Love was an experience that you have within you even more now that you have all gone through this with your lil' munchkin.

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.