bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer for Ray  (Read 3243 times)

9440geoff

Prayer for Ray
« on: October 04, 2009, 09:13:51 AM »

i pray that our Abba Father will strengthen ray in body, mind, and spirit and that it is of His will for this conference to be held.

claudia

This was copied from "All roads lead to Mobile" in the General Discussions forum.

I am adding my prayers to Claudia's, that God will give Ray His strength to be able to accomplish all that He would have Ray do. Although I pray for Ray every day I can't help feeling a little selfish when it comes to the conference, as we all know that it can't happen without Ray, and I need what Ray is going to share as much as any of you.

Anyway, we know that what God wills will happen.

Geoff

Kat

Re: Prayer for Ray
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 11:31:22 AM »

Hi Geoff,

we know that what God wills will happen.

James 5:16  ...The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

It is a good thing to be stirred up to pray to God for our hopes and this is a big hope among God's people for Ray to be strengthened for this conference. 

Heb 10:24  And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works,
v. 25  not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.

It will be awesome to be assembled together in the unity of the spirit in person. 

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Vangie

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 03:36:41 PM »

Amen Kat.  Thank you Geoff and Claudia. 

Love in Christ,
Vangie

Marlene

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 03:57:18 PM »

I am keeping my prayers going out for Ray to be able to have the conference and for all who are going.

I am not able to go as the trials in my life and my husbands work situation will not let him take the time off. I am just blessed to know my husband has a job when many do not.

But, I will be blessed just to hear what Ray has to say from this website.

In His Love,
Marlene
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.