bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cry for the Victims  (Read 11539 times)

worm

Cry for the Victims
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2006, 08:42:17 AM »

Quote from: zander
Guys there is probably no point in debating this topic.  We all have different opinions whether they are based on fact or not, you wont change peoples' minds.

I have my stance on this war, but i would be wasting my breath debating it here (or anywhere probably for that matter).

after considering an answer...I have to agree...its pointless arguing

gmik

cry for the victims
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2006, 10:51:27 AM »

Thank you Sorin.

Sorin

Re: cry for the victims
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2006, 11:15:57 AM »

Quote from: gmik
Thank you Sorin.

You're welcome Gena.

SandyFla

Cry for the Victims
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2006, 12:19:33 PM »

Oh, Lord!!! I didn't start this thread so we could argue about whether or not the war is wrong and to bash Bush and America! PUH-LEEASE PEOPLE! There are plenty of forums elsewhere to do that!  :evil:

I started it simply as a place where we can mourn victims of terrorism rather than the terrorists (see my first post). Why does that need to devolve into a knock-down, drag-out catfight? SHEESH!!!  :roll:

Sandy

P.S. I have asked one of the moderators to lock & close this thread if that line of arguing continues.

zander

Cry for the Victims
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2006, 01:21:17 PM »

Lets mourn for people that die unnecessarily, the world over

hillsbororiver

Cry for the Victims
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2006, 01:28:04 PM »

Quote from: SandyFla
Oh, Lord!!! I didn't start this thread so we could argue about whether or not the war is wrong and to bash Bush and America! PUH-LEEASE PEOPLE! There are plenty of forums elsewhere to do that!  :evil:

I started it simply as a place where we can mourn victims of terrorism rather than the terrorists (see my first post). Why does that need to devolve into a knock-down, drag-out catfight? SHEESH!!!  :roll:

Sandy

P.S. I have asked one of the moderators to lock & close this thread if that line of arguing continues.

One of the Forum rules is NO PREACHING, that also includes Liberal vs. Conservative political doctrine, this is not the place. As Sandy said there are plenty of other Internet Forums that revel in this type of pointless chatter.

Whether you want to believe it or not, both (Liberals & Conservatives) sides are more concerned with spin and ultimately power than they are with truth, especially His Truth, THIS IS THE WORLD, all nations are beasts! If you are being drawn in by partisan worldly politics you might want to do an E-sword search on "all nations" and see what is in store for those who buy into this stuff.

The purpose of this Forum is not of this world, and posts or threads that deviate will be deleted without further explaination.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Joe
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 20 queries.