bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer Request  (Read 4021 times)

FREEINDEED

Prayer Request
« on: October 09, 2009, 03:31:53 PM »

I would like to submit a Prayer Request.  I was diagnose with Acid Reflux in December 2008 and was struggling daily with it where as I couldn't work at my full-time job.  So I had to quit my Job because I couldn't get STD (short term disability).  Finally after quitting my job I started feeling better in July 2009.  Right now I'm able to manage it a whole lot better.  But I still have some days where I wake up feeling kind of sick.  I just want someone to touch and agree with me on this terrible disease that is trying to control my Body.  I even have a fear of taking a Full-time job, because I think that my Acid Reflux will start acting up again.  Please pray that I will be totally healed of this Acid Reflux disease.  So that I can be totally active in my life again.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Prayer Request
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 05:25:35 PM »

Welcome to the forum.

I'm praying for God's will to be done in your situation.

I hope you'll continue to look into means of getting rid of this very bothersome and upsetting syndrome.  I've had quite a few episodes myself, and have found that changing my eating habits to cut out food and drink a couple of hours or so before bedtime is a large help in stopping the reflux from occuring.  I know there are also medications which help in stronger cases than mine.   
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

musicman

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 10:19:03 PM »

Try a table spoon of apple cider vinegar before bed.  Maybe delute it a little.  I know it sounds crazy but it might help.  Also, try Mona Vie.  I know that what you have is more serious than indigestion but it may help.

9440geoff

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 07:30:19 AM »

Hi FREEINDEED,

I'm praying for your healing, but that may not be God's will for you. I say this because I've had this problem for years and I have to take medication every day. I'm also trying to lose weight as obesity doesn't help. Whatever happens, it is a problem that can be controlled, so don't get desperate.

Geoff

Jennie

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2009, 10:45:41 AM »

I have it too and know the feeling of "Can I work today"? Mine has been controlled better by medication but it is still with me. All we can do is the best we can do!

gmik

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2009, 04:00:56 PM »

Hi and Welcome!

Yes, I have it too, and am taking daily medicine. I will be praying for you to get some relief/healing...God Bless you and thanks for sharing w/ us.

Roy Martin

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2009, 07:09:06 PM »

Hello Freeindeed, my wife has reflux too, she has been looking into treating this problem as a fungus. Provided is a link that she has been researching. She did the diet thing and intifungal medicine as well as other intifungal remedies. She has seen a lot of relief.
http://www.healthywealthyandwiseshow.com/KaufmannDoug.htm

Or type Doug Kaufman in your search bar.

Roy

Marlene

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2009, 11:16:25 PM »

Welcome Freeindeed! I will keep you in my prayers. I once suffered from this all the time. I very seldom have it any more. I know it can really mess your life up. I would check into some of the things Roy told you about.

In His Love,
Marlene
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 22 queries.