bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Grayson goes to Disney World!!  (Read 4390 times)

Ninny

Grayson goes to Disney World!!
« on: October 10, 2009, 07:16:52 PM »

WOW! I wish you all could have seen my little munchkin in Orlando! He had so much fun! He was everywhere! Grayson and his brothers were amazing the whole time!! They were the best little kids no crying, no fighting (among the big brothers), no fussing, just fun, fun, fun! The most touching part of the whole thing was the first day when Gray took a ride on a train at Wild Adventures..he was sitting in there with his brother and waving at all of us as he went around..that was on the 6th, the same day a year ago when he had the surgery to remove the tumor..we were crying tears of thankfulness just remembering how far he has come! Our trip was a celebration of life and blessings and wow! What blessings we have had over the past year. I don't wish for anyone to get a miracle through the suffering of a baby, but he is our miracle for sure!! On the way home he looked at me and said, "I wanna go to Disney World!" I said, "What was your favorite part of Disney World?" and he said "Small World" we all laughed because he was fascinated with that attraction! I guess because of the size of the little puppets in the ride! God is good and He is real, if you don't  think there is a God, just look into the eyes of a little child who is so in awe of his surroundings!! Be thankful for each moment you have with those you love! I am thankful for all of you! and I love you all very much for standing with me and praying for Grayson and all the other children who have crossed our path!
Kathy ;) :D :-*

Oh yes! The lyrics!

it's a world of laughter, a world or tears
its a world of hopes, its a world of fear
theres so much that we share
that its time we're aware
its a small world after all

CHORUS:
its a small, small world

There is just one moon and one golden sun
And a smile means friendship to everyone.
Though the mountains divide
And the oceans are wide
It's a small small world
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 07:23:39 PM by Ninny »

Roy Martin

Re: Grayson goes to Disney World!!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 08:22:25 PM »

Its such a blessing for me to hear this story. Its as if I were there.
Thank you for sharing this wonderful and heart felt story.

Roy

musicman

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 02:55:19 AM »

Imagine the torture the people experience who have to work at the Small World ride.  By the way, those are real children in there who are forced to sing.  Did you even try to rescue them?

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 10:25:11 AM »

Musicman..you have a way of messing up the best dreams!!  :D What would you have me  do with all those children if I  did rescue them? Take them HOME with me?? I'll rescue them and take them to YOUR house, you need some companionship down there in the bottom, huh? HA!!!!  Hey, who am I to feel sorry for those people who work in that ride?? I'll bet they make more money that I do!! hmmm..everyone makes more money than I do!! ;) OH well, the little muchkin thought it was cool so I guess it's ok..How long has that thing been around, anyway...saw it at Disneyland in CA 28 years ago!! ha! eek!  :o ::) ;)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 02:10:33 PM »

I saw it at Disneyland over 40 years ago.  STILL can't get it out of my mind.   ;D

It's wonderful to hear you all had a good time, and that the Lord used it to call to your remembrance all the blessings He's laid on you and yours through Grayson's ordeal.

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Linny

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 03:07:11 PM »

So happy to hear you guys had such a good time.  ;D
God is good!

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 05:57:56 PM »

Hey! See if you can follow this link to a picture of me and my "things" these are the cute boys I chased at Disney World!!  http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt205/Ninny_10_2009/NinnyandtheThings.jpg
Thing 1 is Justin, Thing 2 is Noah, thing 3 is Grayson and Thing 4 is Cole!! aren't they cute!!

Roy Martin

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2009, 07:34:48 PM »

All of those smiling faces definitely put a smile on my face.

Roy

Marlene

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2009, 04:35:56 AM »

So, awesome to see all those beautiful faces and the many blessings you all have!

In His Love,
Marlene

Phil3:10

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2009, 03:28:50 PM »

Kathy,
It was so good to hear of Grayson's trip to Disney World. Thank you for sharing the many blessings and for giving me an even greater appreciation for my grandchildren. My prayer is that GOD will continue to bless Grayson and little Hannah Grace.
In HIM,
Phil3:10
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.