bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Suffering in this Life  (Read 9739 times)

Marlene

Re: Suffering in this Life
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2009, 12:30:26 AM »

Jennie, The Love of God is really shining through on you. It makes  you stop and think, when you cannot deal with smaller things done to you. Right, now my younger niece has been bringing nothing but problems to the family. My sister paralyzed, and my niece who takes care of my sister with cancer.

It is really hard for me to forgive her. She walked out on them before. They take her back every time. But, reading this I see that she needs compassion. She is just young and was not treated to well by her Father. I will just pray that God opens her eyes.

Again, so amazing how you have forgiven. It is a lesson for all of us.

In His Love,
Marlene

gmik

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2009, 12:34:34 AM »

I am glad I checked back in.  I continue to be blessed by your responses.  The personal testimonies, the scripture, the wisdom here is really helping me try to just begin to (I know I know) get some peace about all this.  God bless and goodnite!

Jennie

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2009, 08:37:11 AM »

Thank to you all for accepting my bumbling way of telling my story. I hope it brings peace to someone else going through a tough time. I don't feel bad for myself over what happened just sadness for the little girl that was. But this "little girl" has grown up and I hope my life is changed for the better because of this. I was teaching first grade one year and there was a little girl who was 8 years old. She had been held back a couple of times before she came to my class. She wouldn't talk, try to do her work or anything. We took the children to the cafeteria one day and upon doing my "head count"discovered I was one head short! I went back to the room and there she sat gripping the edges of her little table. I knew what it was immediately. I sat down in the chair across from her with my hands just lying on the table and started to talk to her real quiet. It was like she almost wasn't there by the look in her eyes. I kept talking softly and eventually asked her if she could touch my hand. She did and I told her that when I was little like her someone hurt me. She couldn't talk plain but said, " the bad place"? I told her yes and we talked a little more. When she had come "back" to the present she said the most remarkable thing, " You grew up. Does the bad people hurt you anymore?" When I said no I was okay now she said " Then I can grow up too an they won't hurt me!" To be led by a little child.... what a blessing! I knew I couldn't touch her while she was lost in what had happened and that is why I let her be the one to choose to touch my hand and I was able to truthfully tell her she could be anything she wanted when she grew up. She said," I want to be a Mommy and I won't let nobody ever hurt my baby". Turned out her mother was prostituting her and her 5 year old brother to men during the day while the dad was at a work. This little child hated herself so much she pushed a stick up her vagina when the Dad found out. She will never have children of her own. She was too damaged. The child had been sold to men to do horrible things to her, she had been burned and even had her head pushed into the toilet and flushed over an again as a lesson to what happens to bad little children if they tell. But on a good note... that little girl survived , did well in school and graduated. Blessing can come even through the darkness of this world. Much love to you all, Jennie

Marlene

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2009, 02:23:25 PM »

Jennie, It never ceases to amaze me how God can take a bad situation and make it good. The story of the little girl shows that God used you in her life. We all have been through trials and can relate and often help others who have been in the same place. We each are a member of the body and all is needed.

You, are a blessing to our forum.

In His Love,
Marlene
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.