bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Going through some really rough times  (Read 3830 times)

lilitalienboi16

Going through some really rough times
« on: October 12, 2009, 06:28:50 PM »

Could use some prayers. I need peace of mind and strength to stand and to be reminded of the good things of God, because to be honest a lot of the times I'm scared of Him. Also that God hear my petition and answer my prayer. I'm no righteous man but.. i think i've struggled enough with this.

Thanks and God bless,

Alex

Ninny

Re: Going through some really rough times
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 06:38:11 PM »

You got my prayers, Alex! Hang in there!
Kathy ;)

9440geoff

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 06:43:41 PM »

Hi Alex,

I'm praying that God will give you His peace and His strength and supply all your need.

Mat 11:29  take up my yoke upon you, and learn from me, because I am meek and humble in heart, and ye shall find rest to your souls,
Mat 11:30  for my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.'

Geoff

Marlene

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 12:22:38 AM »

I am praying for you Alex.

In His Love,
Marlene

ez2u

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2009, 01:44:49 AM »

Alex  you are in my prayers  God bless you peggy

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2009, 02:26:31 PM »

Thanks to everyone that is praying for me, i appreciate it. I Just really need God's strength to stand on my own two feet again. I stopped relying on Him for that and i crashed and burned so fast. It's unbelievable, and scary... He's the only one that will keep me up (I know this and i knew It even when i turned away from Him) and yet I'm scared sometimes for what He has planned for me so i'm trying to think that its exactly the desires that He has put in my heart. That makes this a little bit more peaceful. I Just pray these desires in my heart are exactly what He has planned or He wouldn't have put them here. Otherwise, i'm scared like no other of what He wants to do with me :(

Marky Mark

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2009, 03:22:30 PM »

Thanks to everyone that is praying for me, i appreciate it. I Just really need God's strength to stand on my own two feet again. I stopped relying on Him for that and i crashed and burned so fast. It's unbelievable, and scary... He's the only one that will keep me up (I know this and i knew It even when i turned away from Him) and yet I'm scared sometimes for what He has planned for me so i'm trying to think that its exactly the desires that He has put in my heart. That makes this a little bit more peaceful. I Just pray these desires in my heart are exactly what He has planned or He wouldn't have put them here. Otherwise, i'm scared like no other of what He wants to do with me :(

Hello Alex my brother.

Its tough being young and at the same time trying to understand where ones place is in the universe ::). As a young man I too had these feelings that you have described and know that they can be unpleasant at times. But I must say that at your age my mind was not on the things of God but were on the things of the world.
  God has given you a mighty gift in the Truths of the Spirit.Almost all people on this planet have not the knowledge that our Father has bestowed upon your heart.Rely on God for all things and be prepared to keep the Faith. He is for you Alex, not against you. :)

Some Scripture .

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

Romans 8:28
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

Romans 8:31
If God is for us, who can ever be against us?

2 Corinthians 4:16-18
Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

James 1:2-4
Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Peace...Mark
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.217 seconds with 17 queries.