bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hannah Grace...  (Read 6465 times)

Ninny

Hannah Grace...
« on: October 14, 2009, 11:46:31 PM »

This is something I don't want to have to post, but in her routine MRI they have found something in Hannah Grace's test..They have found something a spot of some sort on her brain scan. The doctors fear the cancer has returned and it is in a different place. there will be another MRI on Friday..So please remember this dear baby in your prayers Hannah Grace is three years old and as you remember she has had such a fight for her life over the past months. and on her last MRI it was clear. Please pray for her that God will hold her and her family in His loving arms.. I can only imagine the fear and pain this is causing her family I know we are grieving with them tonight..So please keep praying for her...This brings Elijah to the front of our prayers as well, his last MRI was clear and we are so thankful for that! This beast that attacks these children needs to be vanquished..and we know one day it will be..in the meantime we trust God for everything...
Love you guys so much!
Kathy :-* :'(

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/hannahgraceharrison
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 01:04:49 PM by Ninny »

lilitalienboi16

Re: Hannah Grace...
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 12:30:59 AM »

Kathy, i'm praying, it's the least i can do for all you've done for me!

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 01:16:16 AM »

our dear little hannah grace. and elijah, and grayson, and ALL that suffer the physical and emotional pain of cancer. like ninny said, One Day that beast that devours these precious little ones will be destroyed. and, until we pass from this earth, or that Day comes, we must TRUST our Father God. i pray that His Divine Will be done in hannah's life, and that she, her family, friends, and we on the forum will continue to focus on Him and His Love, and use this as yet another opportunity to exercise our faith/trust in our Father's lovingkindness, mercy, and grace.

claudia
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 12:06:05 AM by cjwood »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 02:06:42 AM »

our dear little hannah grace. and elijah, and grayson, and ALL that suffer the physical and emotional pain of cancer. like ninny said, One Day that beast that devours these precious little one will be destroyed. and, until we pass from this earth, or that Day comes, we must TRUST our Father God. i pray that His Divine Will be done in hannah's life, and that she, her family, friends, and we on the forum will continue to focus on Him and His Love, and use this as yet another opportunity to exercise our faith/trust in our Father's lovingkindness, mercy, and grace.

claudia

A-freaking-MEN!

Marlene

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 02:34:17 AM »

I will pray for her Kathy.

In His Love,
Marlene

9440geoff

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 04:41:34 PM »

Praying for Hannah and her family, Kathy.

Geoff

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 01:20:21 AM »

I wanted to post something that Elijah's daddy posted on his caringbridge page..this is an amazing thing when you see all the pain that these people have been through with Elijah and the fear that they are feeling now because of the turn of events with Hannah Grace. If you guys were to see all the people with sick children who keep everyone else lifted up in prayer, it is just awe inspiring! They rally together and constantly hold each other up in prayer!! Here is what Elijah's daddy (Gary Seritt) sent out today:

"This post is not to take anything away from any of our other friends or Elijah,

but we want to ask that everyone join us in prayer tonight and tomorrow for Hannah Grace and the Harrison family.  Please ask for a clean and clear MRI and pray for no cancer cells in her spinal fluid.  Please pray that God will lead, guide and direct each person and their thoughts in the decision making process concerning Hannah Grace.  Pray for peace, comfort and strength for her and her whole family.   Pray that God will be with both parents as they go in tomorrow. Please pray for clear thoughts so they can carefully listen to each option.  Pray that God will bless them with the spirit of discernment so they can comfortably chose the right direction to proceed.  Pray that when they leave, they will know without a shadow of a doubt that they have made the right decisions.  No second guessing, no discomfort.

Thank you all so much for taking time to read this and I ask that you petition the throne room of God with these request TONIGHT and first thing TOMORROW morning.

"Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!  For His mercy endures forever."    1 Chronicles 16:34"

There is no better way to say it!
Kathy :-*

Roy Coates

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2009, 12:33:24 PM »

In my prayers too...

Ninny

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2009, 09:48:59 AM »

Everyone, here is the latest on Hannah Grace..they did another MRI and they found 5 spots on her spinal column they are going to start radiation and low dose Chemo..this is all I know for now..please pray that everything will give glory to God! It doesn't keep your heart from breaking, but knowing God is in control keeps your mind at peace...
Kathy :'(

Marlene

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2009, 02:12:34 PM »

Will keep her in my prayers.

Marlene

9440geoff

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2009, 05:52:15 PM »

Praying that it is God's will for the radio and chemo to work on Hannah Grace.

Geoff

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2009, 10:02:45 PM »

It has been awhile since I updated on Hannah Grace Harrison..she is in Houston at the MD Anderson Cancer Center and undergoing chemo and Proton Beam Radiation on her brain and spine..this is supposed to be a very precise form of radiation and her kind of cancer supposedly responds very well to it...
I was so touched by her daddy's update on her caringbridge page this morning I wanted to copy a little of it and paste it here for you..I have spent time with this precious little girl and her family and my tears flowed as I read what he wrote... :'(

I know that God doesn't make mistakes, but the question came into my mind if on this one He had picked the right person to endure these trials.  It was just one of those days that you know have to come for you to see the upside of the mountain.  God really comforted me that day.  I was able to look at the miracles that God has given us.  Even though we don't realize it sometimes each day that we are given is a miracle of God.  Being able to spend time with my family to hug them and not take them for granted is a miracle.  If anything this disease has given us a chance to live life without regret.  I don't want to look back on my life and be able to regret what I did or didn't do.  God gave me the peace that I am chosen by Him according to His purposes.  Ephesians 1:11 rings that true in His word.

The Message says it this way:
It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone.

Think about that.  In Christ we find out: 1. Who we are 2. What we are living for 3. That He had a plan for us before we were even born 4. That He is in control

I know that I am still learning that the control part is up to Him and not to me.  The life we live as believers is a process.  We have to learn that each day we have a bigger purpose on this earth that to serve ourselves.  God has given us a gift in His son Jesus.  In that gift we can heal broken hearts with our kindness and love, we can mend broken relationships with love and compassion, and we can give hope to a lost and a dying world.  Even when we don't feel like it God has a purpose for us.  We just need to look past what "we" see and see what "HE" sees.  God has placed us all here on this earth for a reason.  So am I the right person for these trials?  Maybe not in my own eyes, but through the eyes of God I am.

How can I say it any better? God is so loving and even in our questions He continues to love us and our lives really do count for something! Please don't ever think that God has no purpose for you or your trials..there is a purpose for everything under the sun! We just may not know what it is in this age!
Please pray for Hannah Grace she has had 15 radiation treatments and 15 more to go..she's at the half-way point in her treatment...she is such a beautiful little girl..her hair has been falling out again so her daddy shaved her head and his too, so they'll look alike!! she is strong and doing well.. :D
God bless you all for reading and for praying for Hannah Grace!
Kathy  :-*
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 09:10:50 AM by Ninny »

Marlene

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2009, 10:21:17 PM »

Such, great news! :)

Marlene

Roy Martin

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2009, 08:52:50 AM »

In my prayers.

Roy

Astrapho

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2009, 11:57:39 AM »

In my prayers. Why didn't I read this earlier!! D;

G. Driggs

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2009, 04:56:10 PM »

Thank you for the update Kathy, will remember Hannah in prayer.

G.Driggs

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2009, 08:26:35 PM »

our little hannah grace is going through such a hard time. the radiation treatments are surely an ordeal for her little body, but i am lead to remember that our Father is One of lovingkindness and mercy, and grace.  one of the most exciting things about her daddy's post on her caringbridge page is that his eyes are being opened to the Truth of the Sovereignity of God. 

i pray that the treatments will kill the cancer cells and that her Father will strengthen the healthy cells and immune system in her body.

claudia

Ninny

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2009, 10:08:50 PM »

Amen, Claudia, Amen!
Kathy :)

Phil3:10

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2009, 10:30:17 PM »

Kathy,
Thank you for your continued updates on Hannah Grace, Grayson and Elijah. Hannah Grace's fathers message is so very true that GOD is in control. If we all could just accept that reasoning how much easier our life would be.  My continued prayers for these three blessings.
Phil3:10

Ninny

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2009, 10:48:37 PM »

Thanks! Hey you know I haven't updated on Elijah lately he's doing great! He and his family are enjoying a little vacation in California right now!! My little munchkin Grayson, will have his next MRI on Jan. 22, I believe or the 26th can't remember..then sometime after that if all is well he will have surgery to correct his left eye! We're praying that will correct his crossing eye..and that will be one visible reminder of how good God is!! as if we didn't have a LOT of those already!! I just learned that another little one that we've been praying for, her name is Ella Norris...she has an inoperable brain tumor and as of her last MRI the tumor is shrinking!! \o/ they're treating it like cancer since they can't even biopsy it...
I have a couple of cute little stories about my Grayson, but I'll tell those later..don't want to take away anything from Hannah Grace...
Kathy :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.