bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Something is really SOUR on this Forum  (Read 10814 times)

longhorn

Something is really SOUR on this Forum
« on: June 14, 2006, 02:26:51 AM »

And I know exactly what it is...MY ATTITUDE.  Sorry folks for the negative post of late.  I allowed some family matters and other issues to get to me and my FLESH had a field day, vacation, holiday, and a All it could eat buffet all rolled into one.  When self pitty and playing the BLAME game didn't get the results I wanted, I resorted to a even lower form of self degradation which was to spew my venon at the innocent. I offer ALL a sincere apology.

Longhorn

orion77

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 02:59:44 AM »

That is alright with me, Longhorn.  No offense taken, I see you are still here reading posts and posting, so God has you here for a reason.  

God started a work in me, many years ago, but through my own stubborness and stiffneck, it took several years for God to bring me to this point now.  Just very grateful it is a process and a process that He is in control of.  The long suffering and patience He has for us, is truly incredible.  Once we see this in earnest truth, this is the way we are to treat our fellow man.  It is a tough walk, yet He is alway with you.

The many false teaching that are out there are just that, false.  These have cause the love of many to wax cold, and is it any wonder?  I can certainly understand where you are coming from, been there, done it.  Hang in there, my friend, God has a strange way of working things out in the way we least expect.

God bless,

Gary

Falconn003

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 06:00:52 AM »

good post

mercie

Re: Something is really SOUR on this Forum
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 07:06:15 AM »

Quote from: longhorn
And I know exactly what it is...MY ATTITUDE.  Sorry folks for the negative post of late.  I allowed some family matters and other issues to get to me and my FLESH had a field day, vacation, holiday, and a All it could eat buffet all rolled into one.  When self pitty and playing the BLAME game didn't get the results I wanted, I resorted to a even lower form of self degradation which was to spew my venon at the innocent. I offer ALL a sincere apology.

Longhorn

Longhorn. :D

Appreciate your post .

This Flesh is great tool to be humbled by.

We are each and all the same. :oops:

Welcome back :D  :D  :D  :D

berny

bad days
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2006, 08:58:59 AM »

longhorn,
chill out we all have bad days, and this forum is full of people all searching for the same things, you take the good with the bad , and be there for everyone especially when they are having a rough time.
berny :lol:

Daniel

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 09:40:16 AM »

Longhorn,

I hope there is no hard feelings between you and I Longhorn for that episode. I have none toward you brother. It took alot of humbling yourself and being a bigger person to come and say what you just did. I admire that in anyone, and there is no shame in doing that before the God we walk.

I too apologize to you, I hope I did not give you hard feelings toward me in your heart. I perhaps could have handled myself better. It could be seen as "none of my business" and to "simply walk on" and not care. I don't do that sometimes and I'm unsure whether or when something should be passed by. I don't even like the implication of those words.

I hope peace between you and myself as well, if you would have me

May Gods richest blessings and His grace be upon you Longhorn

Daniel

Mickyd

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2006, 09:57:14 AM »

I must apologize as well Longhorn....I was a bit rough on you with one of my post.

We all go though rough times...the flesh is weak. Just keep your head up and follow the spirit.

Will

dogcombat

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2006, 10:00:01 AM »

Count me in on the attitude.  I'm still a work in progress, too.

Ches

Harryfeat

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2006, 11:10:13 AM »

Hello Longhorn.

Although I am not aware of the posts you refer to,  I appreciate your post and recognize that we are all in that same boat every now and then.  

I think you'll find that most everyone here is understanding and have not taken offense.

feat

mercie

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2006, 11:11:49 AM »

Quote from: Harryfeat
He

I think you'll find that most everyone here is understanding and have not taken offense.

feat

Amen.

chrissiela

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2006, 12:08:09 PM »

Quote from: Harryfeat
Hello Longhorn.

Although I am not aware of the posts you refer to,  I appreciate your post and recognize that we are all in that same boat every now and then.  

feat

me either... and I agree!  :wink:

Chrissie

hillsbororiver

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2006, 01:01:44 PM »

Been there too,

Joe

JJ

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2006, 01:30:36 PM »

Ps. 133:1  Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren (and
sisters as well!) to dwell together in unity!

Longhorn,  I have noticed for quite some time your posts have shown
troubled attitude and although it wasn't pleasant, I just knew there was
something going on in your life and was praying it all worked out.

Praise God for His work in each of us!  And thank you for being humble
enough to straighten this out.   Anyone of us that would think we have
never had the same experience as you, would be deceiving ourselves.
There is no judgement here from your sisters and brothers in Christ.
Been there, done that and will most certainly visit that place again!
Take care and may God bless you with a cheerful countenance, so that
all praise can go to Him!

Your honesty and humility have blessed us all today!
JJ

Beloved

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2006, 08:02:27 PM »

Apology accepted, but in your frustration some truths were spoken. If people were offended it was because you hit a nerve.

Sometimes I think people get too offensive and defensive about their own opinions.

beloved

mercie

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2006, 08:16:09 PM »

Quote from: Beloved
Apology accepted, but in your frustration some truths were spoken. If people were offended it was because you hit a nerve.

Sometimes I think people get too offensive and defensive about their own opinions.

beloved

Beloved.

To add :D

Anyone with Recent wounds open Easily ,AND ARE sensitive to words.

Think not that Our Father doesnt see people Murdered daily by words.

AND there are timesWe do  think as carnal people .

Words do kill. :oops:  :oops:

Maybe God doesnt veiw murder as we do.

ill refrain from scripture but happilly provide it if you would LIKE IT  but it would take a Page ot two.

Just ask.

I see people Murdered Daily on such forums .

when we fail , Forgiveness  should be part of who we are , none of Us Know what we each endure daily  or what sends us off the Deep end.

This flesh lays heavy to us all at different times and words of others can  normally finish us off.

Beloved

regarding your sour fruit
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2006, 08:38:42 PM »

Save your pages of scriptures for yourself and your holier than thou attitude for someone else. I am not impressed.  If you do not like what I wrote PM me. NO...YOU HAD TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK GREANDIOSE.

Think about this...Maybe you did not understand what I actually meant by what I wriote. You do not know anything about me. You just think you do.

Beloved

mercie

Re: regarding your sour fruit
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2006, 08:56:28 PM »

Save your pages of scriptures for yourself and your holier than thou attitude for someone else. I am not impressed.  If you do not like what I wrote PM me. NO...YOU HAD TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK GREANDIOSE.

Think about this...Maybe you did not understand what I actually meant by what I wriote. You do not know anything about me. You just think you do.

Beloved

No offence Beloved.

Did I say i didnt like what you wrote.?

I did SAY  let me ADD ,.not take away

Am I to know you?   im lost at that remark.?

Do i know anything about you      No!

It does seem if you GIVE scripture you offend, if you offer it to others in desire not to offend others you then get this.

You cant win for trying.

Why is it you say the things you do.? i m confused

This is just your perception , or do you judge my heart and intentions?

You ask a question, one replies and then you reply like this.

Do you Not realise, ALL Glory is HIS, Christ Himself Gives the increase in EVERYTHING,no amount of scripture any one offers will do any good unless its revealed within.

You have it WRONG friend, I glory not in the things you say but praise him for revealing what others gain from it.

Im not the least offended by what you say Beloved.

If I say chill(maybe some will then say, dont be condesending) you just cant win.

Im certainly  becoming used to people who may want to post dont for fear of reproach like this Beloved

Im just putting this down to you not Understanding the purpose in my reply, ) but even saying this runs the risk of being Chewed over the coals.

whatever., it matters not,you will not offend me, and i will not be offended.

patience to all of us.

Beloved

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2006, 08:57:59 PM »

I am apologizing to the forum the last post ... it was suppose to be a PM.  I have had to deal with some serious medical issues today and I really looked forward to joining the forum.

All joy has been knocked out of me by the last post from Mercie. I do apologize for my venonmous response to her but the last post from Mercie murdered me. I hope you are now happy

Beloved

No heart smilie

mercie

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2006, 09:03:33 PM »

I am apologizing to the forum the last post ... it was suppose to be a PM.  I have had to deal with some serious medical issues today and I really looked forward to joining the forum.

All joy has been knocked out of me by the last post from Mercie. I do apologize for my venonmous response to her but the last post from Mercie murdered me. I hope you are now happy

Beloved

No heart smilie

BELOVED

sorry to hear of your medical problems, but you surely mis interpreted my original post.

How on earth did I murder you?

it wasnt aimed at you.

It was a general statement to all adding to what you posted.

gmik

something is really sour.....
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2006, 09:08:56 PM »

Longhorn & Beloved, you are in my prayers. Thank you both for sharing.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 20 queries.