bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer Request  (Read 4041 times)

Wendy

Prayer Request
« on: October 17, 2009, 06:53:09 PM »

My family is in crisis and I need your help.  My 21 year old daughter was admitted into the hospital earlier today.  Her name is Arielle and I truly do not have all the details at this time except that her injury is serious. I feel like a deer caught in the headlights and am trying my best to pray but feel scared and as if my prayers alone are so inadequate.  Please join me in prayer for Arielle's complete recovery - for wisdom to all those who are in charge of her care and that this gripping fear I am feeling will be replaced with the peace of God and of his Son Jesus. 

Thank for your help and prayers,
Wendy

gmik

Re: Prayer Request
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 06:56:36 PM »

I will be praying.  I am so sorry you all have to go thru this trial.  TRY your hardest to trust in HIM and HIS WAYS.....but know HE loves you whether you can or can't.......

9440geoff

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 07:58:47 PM »

Praying that God will bring complete healing to Arielle, and that He will give you His peace, Wendy.

Php 4:6  Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
Php 4:7  And the peace of God which passes all understanding shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (MKJV)

Geoff

Linny

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 11:39:09 PM »

Agreeing with you for Arielle's complete recovery and for peace in your heart. Fight your fear as it is not of God your Father. Please keep us updated.
Lin

Marlene

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 03:45:38 AM »

Wendy, I will keep Arielle in my prayers . I will also pray that he will give you peace.

In His Love,
Marlene

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 04:01:52 AM »

for your arielle, i pray for healing and rebuilding within her life, physically and spiritually. and for you wendy, i ask in prayer even now that the fear which is trying to steal your faith, will be indeed transformed into His Peace which surpasseth any peace we can even begin to consider in our 'earthy' minds. i pray Abba Father that You will mercifully give Your gift of grace to this family. in Jesus Christ's Name that Your Will be done Father God.

amen and amen.
claudia

Wendy

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 09:07:49 PM »

My Prayer Request Update:

I so appreciate all those of you who are praying and agreeing with me for Arielle's complete recovery.  She is scheduled for surgery tomorrow and I know that God is in 100% control of the outcome and I trust in him completely.  Thank you for standing with my family during this trying time.

Praise be to God and to his son Jesus, who was and is and is to come,
Wendy

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 09:44:24 PM »

Hi Wendy..I am standing in prayer with all the others...praying for your strength, and for Arielle's complete recovery...
Kathy

Linny

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2009, 01:00:07 PM »

Praying for your precious daughter and for you. You sound peaceful. That is so great!
Lin

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2009, 10:16:59 PM »

hi wendy, i was just wondering how arielle's surgery went today. let us know when you have a moment to check your computer.

claudia

Roy Coates

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2009, 01:57:30 AM »

Peace, grace, healing and comfort to you and yours. In the mighty name of Jesus, amen
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.