bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audio's  (Read 4933 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Audio's
« on: October 18, 2009, 08:39:41 AM »

Hi,

Where can I find audio on the Lake of Fire series?

Cordially,

Abraham

Dear Abraham:  I am glad that you are interest in the material on Bible-Truths.com. There is, however,

no audios for the Lake of Fire series and most of the material on my sit, just the written papers.  I get

requests all day long for videos, audios, cassette tapes, booklets, books, etc., etc., etc.  First, I am

Bible-Truths.com.  I have no staff, no secretary,just me, and I have a man who posts my material on my site.

And I have a zero budget for such things.  Virtually no one of the six million people who have come to my site,

is interested in supporting this ministry.  I am presenting battling terminal stage IV prostate and metastasized

bone cancer throughout my entire body.  Also I have two thousand 65 unanswered emails ahead of yours.

It is more than one man can handle. I have spent approximately six to eight hours a day/seven days a week/365

days a year for ten years now writing articles and answering tens of thousands of emails.  I can only do so much.

We do now video tape our Bible Studies and Bible Conferences, and these can be found at the bottom of our

Home Page on our discussion Forum.   Sorry I can't do more.  Hope you understand.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.