bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Life hurts  (Read 11457 times)

Marlene

Re: Life hurts
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2009, 07:08:30 PM »

I hate when I sin. Life does hurt. Looking at that Beast is not easy. Most, in life go through it thinking they are better or good as My Mother calls it. I am going through such trials and I have to admit it is hard to not loose your cool when you live with people who just as same as tell you that you are lost. That, hurts. I have to tell others who go through this I think of you who your family thinks you have gone over the edge. That, the ones in Babylon are good and have the apperance of doing good things.

I am not being judgemental. Far, from it. I felt anger today when I was being mistreated for my believe. What, I  felt is anger that anyone thinks that God is
lower the men who do not believe in torture. My Mom and Sister were discussing it on the phone today. She was watching church on tv . You know, how some of it sounds good.

I hate that I felt this anger. I should have done better and just let them go. If, they have no interest to read it or learn truth it is not there fault. Now, I know I was presecuted for Christ. I just need more of Gods power to just walk away and ignore there remarks. I offer to let them read but they always have excuses.

I just hate myself that I got upset. I want to be like Christ. You all are so right. Its not easy to overcome the beast. So, I am right in there with you. I do not have the urge to go back.

Pray for me and I will pray for all of you. Right now, I just feel the trials mounting. The only thing I can say I stand firm in is that I believe what the Holy Spirit has shown me from what Ray has shared from the Holy Spirit.

In His Love,
Marlene

Ninny

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2009, 07:47:47 PM »

Marlene,
Marques posted something on another thread that spoke volumes to my heart..about sin, it was an answer to an email from Ray. here it is in part, it is a commentary on Hebrews 10:26

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,10791.msg93200.html#msg93200

"When one sins willfully or voluntarily, it means that he has lost his conscience about those particular sins. He feels no guilt nor shame for committing them.  We all sin, but sin is not to "reign" over us, as Paul admonishes.  When we sin, we should recognize it as sin, and feel shame, and repent, and go on. Once we feel no guilt nor shame, there only remains "judgment" which will assuredly remove (through fiery trials and purging) these "adversaries" that plague the human race."

When we feel bad over what we do then we know that we are listening to the Spirit of God! If we keep doing it without remorse then there is only judgment left to get rid of that sin! I far prefer the trials now than judgment later!  I hate the trial, I hate the pain, but God is the one who is in control and we are being pulled in the way He wants us to go!!
Kathy :-* :'(

Marlene

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2009, 08:26:12 PM »

Thanks, Kathy. I already told my Mother I was sorry I got so upset. But, I also told her I am not sorry what I believe. Just, sorry I was not more forgiving or compassionate. I know, I am going throgh my judgment now. I praise God he corrects me and shows me the Beast. I know, judgment in the second ressurection will be Gods wrath. I want to take my judgement now. I know the Holy Spirit is correcting me. I use to be the exact opposite while in the church system. I thought anyone who taught anything like Ray teaches was lost. I thought it was the unchurched people who were lost.

Now, I know God can pull them out anytime he pleases.

I know Gods judgments are righteous and true.

The trials, I am going through with my Niece ill and my Sister and myself and other trials. I know, what they are and I have peace. I was standing in defense for God. I just needed to tame it down and let go. I still stood up for what I believe and that I am not going back. I still love the ones lost in Babylon. I know, God wants that too.

All, this just caught me off my Guard. I am glad for my conscience, other wise I could be something else. I try to love first. I know, I need forgiveness just like those who hurt us. I need to look at them like Christ does. It does not mean I have to approve of there false doctrines.

I know that my anger today was wrong. I told God I am sorry and also told my Mother I am sorry. I have been down in bed alot with severe pain. Seems when I go through these times it is harder for me to handle stress. But, I am learning.

I was just ashamed of myself. I read that article the other day Marques posted. I have been trying to read Ray's articles over again. But, often God uses others post in here to help me with what I am going through.

Thank Kathy I am with you on the judgement now thing.

In His Love,
Marlene

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2009, 11:35:38 PM »

I know, judgment in the second ressurection will be Gods wrath. I want to take my judgement now. I know the Holy Spirit is correcting me. I use to be the exact opposite while in the church system. I thought anyone who taught anything like Ray teaches was lost. I thought it was the unchurched people who were lost.

Now, I know God can pull them out anytime he pleases.

I am glad for my conscience, other wise I could be something else.
I need forgiveness just like those who hurt us. I need to look at them like Christ does. It does not mean I have to approve of there false doctrines

I know that my anger today was wrong. I told God I am sorry and also told my Mother I am sorry. I have been down in bed alot with severe pain. Seems when I go through these times it is harder for me to handle stress. But, I am learning.

I was just ashamed of myself

thank you marlene for posting these words.  they uplifted me and caused me to praise God our Father.

claudia

stephen

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2009, 12:46:59 PM »

Hi There, I battled with drink for many years. The more I wanted to stop, the more I drank and the bigger the guilt complex. My biggest problem, as with you, were my friends and I can still clearly remember the day that I won the battle of the bottle. My friends came to visit, I told them to excuse me for a few minutes and went to my bedroom and asked God for His mercy in this situation and to give me the strength to say NO! I don't want to drink. God honoured my prayer, and except for 2 occasions afterwards when I almost faltered but once again resisted with prayer, I have never looked back.

I'm not laying down a formula. I only want to encourage you. Know that God has a time for you. You must just persevere and pray.

I will be praying for you

God Bless

Stephen
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 03:34:15 PM by stephen »

G. Driggs

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 03:33:57 PM »

Dear Bro Driggs, just read your post and could not control my tears. You are not alone. I do find life hard and I to wish I could stop sinning. I am terribly vexed with sin. I think I am the worst of sinners. God knows our hearts and he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins. I await the day when I shall see my Lord Jesus face to face and He will comfort me and make things right.  God be with you, Gene                                                                                                              

Thanks Brother Gene, out of all this pain and misery and sinfulness there is good news. Jesus came to save sinners, and He has saved some of the worst in the world, and if He can save the apostle Paul who really was the worst ever, then He can and will save us too.

1Ti 1:15  Here is a saying that you can trust. It should be accepted completely. Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. And I am the worst sinner of all.

1Co 1:26  Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when God chose you. Not many of you were considered wise by human standards. Not many of you were powerful. Not many of you belonged to important families.
1Co 1:27  But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise. He chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.
1Co 1:28  God chose the things of this world that are common and looked down on. He chose what is not considered to be important to do away with what is considered to be important.
1Co 1:29  So no one can brag to God.

Mat 9:11  The Pharisees saw this. So they asked the disciples, "Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and "sinners'?"
Mat 9:12  Jesus heard that. So he said, "Those who are healthy don't need a doctor. Sick people do.
Mat 9:13  Go and learn what this means, 'I want mercy and not sacrifice.' (Hosea 6:6) I have not come to get those who think they are right with God to follow me. I have come to get sinners to follow me."

I find alot of hope in knowing He likes to save losers, base things, sinners and nothings of the world like me. It gives me faith and hope to know He made me like this and He can destroy and re-create me to be something better. This might sound crazy, but Im very thankful He made me like this.

Jer 18:4  His hands were shaping a pot out of clay. But he saw that something was wrong with it. So he formed it into another pot. He shaped it in the way that seemed best to him.

Rom 9:21  Or has the potter no right to make from a given lump of clay this pot for honorable use and that one for dishonorable?

2Ti 2:20 Now in a great house there are not only gold and silver utensils, but wooden and earthenware also, and some indeed for honor, yet some for dishonor."
2Ti 2:21 If, then, anyone should ever be purging himself from these, he will be a utensil for honor, hallowed, and useful to the Owner, made ready for every good act.

These Scriptures gives me alot of hope, and gives me a desire to stop sinning, and it is my sincerest hope that it gives someone else hope and confidence not in yourselves but in Christ. I dont say or post theses things for my glory, or to make myself look good, cause Lord knows what a sinner I have been, how can I possibly brag or think Im anything good, how can I think all this comes out of me, considering what a low life I have been, and how much I use to love to sin? All the glory and power is His and His alone. What an awesome work He is doing.

Peace, Hope and Faith

G.Driggs

« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 03:40:39 PM by G. Driggs »

Marky Mark

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2009, 04:08:04 PM »

All the glory and power is His and His alone. What an awesome work He is doing.

Peace, Hope and Faith

G.Driggs

George my brother,to see your growing in the Spirit brings a happiness, to my spirit ;).

All things belong to and of the Father. :)

Now for some blessed Scripture...

Pro 3:13  Blessed is the one who finds wisdom and the one who obtains understanding.
Pro 3:14  The profit gained from wisdom is greater than the profit gained from silver. Its yield is better than fine gold.
Pro 3:15  Wisdom is more precious than jewels, and all your desires cannot equal it.
Pro 3:16  Long life is in wisdom's right hand. In wisdom's left hand are riches and honor.
Pro 3:17  Wisdom's ways are pleasant ways, and all its paths lead to peace.
Pro 3:18  Wisdom is a tree of life for those who take firm hold of it. Those who cling to it are blessed.

Job 5:17  "Blessed is the person whom God corrects. That person should not despise discipline from the Almighty. Job 5:18  God injures, but he bandages. He beats you up, but his hands make you well.
Job 5:19  He will keep you safe from six troubles, and when the seventh one comes, no harm will touch you:
Job 5:20  "In famine he will save you from death, and in war he will save you from the sword.
Job 5:21  "When the tongue lashes out, you will be safe, and you will not be afraid of destruction when it comes.
Job 5:22  "You will be able to laugh at destruction and starvation, so do not be afraid of wild animals on the earth.
Job 5:23  "You will have a binding agreement with the stones in the field, and wild animals will be at peace with you.
Job 5:24  "You will know peace in your tent. You will inspect your house and find nothing missing.
Job 5:25  "You will find that your children are many and your descendants are like the grass of the earth.
Job 5:26  "You will come to your grave at a ripe old age like a stack of hay in the right season.
Job 5:27  "We have studied all of this thoroughly! This is the way it is. Listen to it, and learn it for yourself."

Mat 5:3  "Blessed are those who recognize they are spiritually helpless. The kingdom of heaven belongs to them.
Mat 5:4  Blessed are those who mourn. They will be comforted.
Mat 5:5  Blessed are those who are gentle. They will inherit the earth.
Mat 5:6  Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for God's approval. They will be satisfied.
Mat 5:7  Blessed are those who show mercy. They will be treated mercifully.
Mat 5:8  Blessed are those whose thoughts are pure. They will see God.
Mat 5:9  Blessed are those who make peace. They will be called God's children.
Mat 5:10  Blessed are those who are persecuted for doing what God approves of. The kingdom of heaven belongs to them.
Mat 5:11  "Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you, lie, and say all kinds of evil things about you because of me.
Mat 5:12  Rejoice and be glad because you have a great reward in heaven! The prophets who lived before you were persecuted in these ways.

Peace...Mark

cjwood

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2009, 10:40:53 PM »

AWESOME last post gdriggs, just absolutely AWESOME.  it spoke volumes to me.  i too have been nothing less than the slime of sin.  i thank my God that He has caused me to cry out to Him to renew my mind to walk in step with the mind of Christ Jesus.

claudia
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 11:49:51 PM by cjwood »

cjwood

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2009, 12:03:41 AM »

Now for some blessed Scripture...

Pro 3:18  Wisdom is a tree of life for those who take firm hold of it. Those who cling to it are blessed.

Mat 5:3  "Blessed are those who recognize they are spiritually helpless. The kingdom of heaven belongs to them.
Mat 5:4  Blessed are those who mourn. They will be comforted.
Mat 5:5  Blessed are those who are gentle. They will inherit the earth.
Mat 5:6  Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for God's approval. They will be satisfied.
Mat 5:7  Blessed are those who show mercy. They will be treated mercifully.
Mat 5:8  Blessed are those whose thoughts are pure. They will see God.
Mat 5:9  Blessed are those who make peace. They will be called God's children.
Mat 5:10  Blessed are those who are persecuted for doing what God approves of. The kingdom of heaven belongs to them.
Mat 5:11  "Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you, lie, and say all kinds of evil things about you because of me.
Mat 5:12  Rejoice and be glad because you have a great reward in heaven! The prophets who lived before you were persecuted in these ways.

mark, all the scripture you posted are inspiring.  these particular ones are meditative for me.  thanks for bringing them up.

claudia

aqrinc

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2009, 02:16:28 AM »

Hi G.Driggs,

I am happy to see you are learning to be an overcomer; by GOD's Grace and Faith. Rather than say a lot, please read the Scriptures below, yes i put them in that order by design: NT to OT.

1Jn 2:1-2 (ROTHERHAM)
My dear children! these things, am I writing unto you, in order that ye may not be committing sin. And, if anyone should commit sin, an Advocate, have we, with the Father, Jesus Christ, the Righteous;

2 And, he, is, a propitiation, concerning our sins,—and, not concerning our own only, but, also concerning those of the whole world.

Isa 53: 1-12 (ROTHERHAM)
1 Who believed what we have heard? And, the arm of Yahweh, to whom was it revealed?
2 When he came up as a sapling before him. And as a root-sprout out of dry ground, He had neither beauty nor majesty,—When we beheld him, there was nothing to behold, that we should desire him;

3 Despised was he, and forsaken of men, Man of pains and familiar with sickness,—Yea, like one from whom the face is hidden, Despised, and we esteemed him not.
4 Yet surely, our sicknesses, he, carried, And, as for our pains, he bare the burden of them,—But, we, accounted him stricken. Smitten of God and humbled,

5 Yet, he, was pierced for transgressions that were ours, was crushed for iniquities that were ours,—the chastisement for our well-being, was upon him, And by his stripes, there is healing for us.

6 We all, like sheep, had gone astray, Every man—to his way, had we burned,—And Yahweh! caused to light upon him The guilt of, us all!

7 Hard pressed—yet, he, humbled himself Nor opened his mouth—As, a lamb, to the slaughter, is led, And, as a sheep, before her shearers, is dumb—Nor opened his mouth.
8 By constraint and by sentence, was he taken away, And of his age, who considered That he was cut off out of the land of the living, For my peoples transgression, did the stroke fall on him?

9 And, appointed with lawless men, was his grave, And with the wicked, his tomb,—Though no violence, had he done, Nor was guile in his mouth.
10 Yet, Yahweh, purposed to bruise him, He laid on him sickness:—If his soul become an offering for guilt, He shall see a seed, He shall prolong his days,—And the purpose of Yahweh, in his hand, shall prosper:

11 Of the travail of his soul, shall he see He shall be satisfied with his knowledge, A setting right when set right himself, shall my Servant win for the Many, Since of their iniquities, he, taketh the burden.

12 Therefore, will I give him a portion in the great, And the strong, shall he apportion as spoil, Because he poured out, to death his own soul, And with transgressors, let himself be numbered,—Yea, he, the sin of Many, bare, And for transgressors, interposeth.

george :)

MePogo

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2009, 04:42:32 AM »

Wow! what a great group here!  We are all in the same leaky boat, all trying to overcome our sins.  If being worthy, wouldn't be many of us here since we are all  flesh and blood.  Amazing how the words spoken to one can benefit so many others.  We need each other. 

Love to all.
Pogo

9440geoff

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2009, 05:30:25 PM »

Amen, Pogo, amen.

Geoff

darren

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2009, 09:18:40 PM »

G.Driggs, Just wanted to know how you been doing? This post had been awhile ago. I was re-reading the post and wanted to know how the Lord has been working in your life today.

Darren

G. Driggs

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2009, 10:46:06 AM »

Hi Darren, thanks for asking.

Lets just say the fight against the beast within is incredible, but the Lord is seeing me through. Lots of ups and downs, but I'm learning to regard each day alike. I'm not "there" yet, but I remain hopeful in Christ.

How have you been Darren? Keep fighting the good fight bro!

Peace, G.Driggs
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 10:48:07 AM by G. Driggs »

Ninny

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2009, 11:12:09 AM »

Listen dudes, you both keep on fighting that fight! Striving to know God, and God will be to you everything you will ever need!!
Hugs to you guys and more hugs...I really LIKE hugging you! ;D hehehe!!
Kathy ;)

darren

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2009, 01:39:59 AM »

Yea Man: I still fighting my demons. All one can do is keep fighting the good fight. I know how that sounds, but when you think about it that's all we can do. I mean since God IS in control of all things then we are where we are in this point and time in our lives it is because God had determined it to be so. Man you know, It is a helluva thing to realize that I have no free will and God is in control. I mean when I really think about the deeper meaning of this, well, it;s just mind blowing to me. Like I said keep up the good fight. I will be doing the same. God bless you and keep you healthy.

Darren

LiberatedEagle

« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2009, 04:13:41 PM »

Hello Family,

For the second time today God has reminded me that we are all battling the same things. God is awesome and I thank Him for the hope he gives us to make it day by day. I don't think it's coincidence that many of us are having these feelings at this time. I believe the end is drawing very near and that's why so many of us are having the same feelings. It feels good, so good to know I'm not by myself.

Charles

Terry

« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2009, 10:46:51 PM »

Hey G. i just read this thread today don't know how i missed it before to busy sinning i guess, i have been thinking for the last few days if others on the forum go through the same things that i do, i fight daliy with all the things that everyone else has talked about and more believe me but the thing i've realized is no matter what i do God never leaves me alone i always hear his voice sometimes it seems far off and when i waller in that sin long enough i begin to hate it and i long to have that close relationship with God again and when i cry out to God he's right there i've come to learn that these sins as much as we hate them they're for our good i remember a Scripiture that go's something like this (when i am weak then am i strong) makes sense don't it, he's the potter we're the clay he will get us were he wants us one day, anyway i had to get my two cents in this is a great thread i really love all you guys this has helped me so much.
Your Friend
Terry
Terry

Ninny

« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2009, 11:16:07 PM »

Terry, Maybe this is it:

2 Corinthians 12:9: And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore I will rather glory in my infirmtitie​s, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Kathy :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 23 queries.