bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pray-ers I need you again!!  (Read 4335 times)

Ninny

Pray-ers I need you again!!
« on: October 21, 2009, 11:40:01 AM »

This is not for a baby...well it is! My daughter-in-law's cousin who is 32 years old has just been diagnosed with a brain tumor...He has a young family..his baby is very young! His name is Ariston so please pray for him..He will have an MRI today, to find out if it's operable... I HATE brain tumors!!! I hate everything associated with them! I am weary of that word! I am weary of the pain and the fear!
Thank you for praying...
Kathy :'(

Marlene

Re: Pray-ers I need you again!!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 01:48:09 PM »

I will keep him in my prayers!

Marlene

blakparty

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 10:48:44 PM »

Sorry to hear that.  Sometimes I look at my problems and see that others have worse problems than I have and (this might sound a little strange) thank God that He is giving you the strength to carry on and it encourages me that even though we go through what we do, that God never leaves us alone.  I will defintley pray for you and your cituation and yes I hate that word too!

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 12:12:52 PM »

My daughter-in-law's cousin..his name is Ariston, sorry..He made it through the surgery..now on to the recovery..no one prepares you for that part...I'm praying that everything goes well for Ariston, he woke up last night asking for his mother... I guess he needed to know she was nearby! We will know in a couple of days if the tumor was benign..the doctor said he got all of it that he could see..
Kathy \o/

9440geoff

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 07:35:46 PM »

That's good news, Kathy. Praying that the tumour is benign and that Ariston will make a full recovery.

Geoff

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 11:58:12 PM »

There is a problem with Ariston tonight..he has a lot of bleeding..the doctors have said they did a CT scan and can't find the source of the bleeding and they don't know how to stop it...so please keep him in prayer and also the doctors for wisdom...
Kathy

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 12:04:34 AM »

brain tumors are not too hard for God !!!

i ask You Abba Father to direct the recovery and therapy for ariston.  i also ask that You will offer a miracle of healing for this man's brain cells.  as You are able, through Your power, to even divide great rivers,  i ask that You Father cause ariston's bleeding to stop.

rain down Your mercy and grace on this man and his family. You alone can heal him.  i pray for that healing.  
in Jesus' name i ask for this,
may God's will be done.

claudia

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 12:28:01 AM »

Thank you, Claudia...that is a comfort! I will pass all these prayers and well wishes on to his family...
Kathy :-*

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2009, 01:26:52 AM »

kathy,
all thanks to be given to God our Father... :)

claudia

Marlene

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2009, 02:04:35 AM »

Kathy, I will ask God to show them the cause of the bleeding and to help them stop it.

In His Love,
Marlene

stephen

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2009, 12:20:42 PM »

He will be in my every prayer every day.

Gob Bless

Stephen

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2009, 12:30:01 PM »

Hello everyone!
Here is the good new on Ariston! His bleeding has stopped, he's up and eating...now the recovery..His family needs prayers for this process..As we found out with Grayson and I'm sure anyone who has gone through any kind of trauma..the recovery is a nightmare..the steroids they give them to reduce swelling and inflammation causes behavioral changes..these were temporary, about 2 weeks for Grayson..but they are frightening and heart wrenching for the family.. So this is where we are with Ariston..the doctors and nurses do NOT prepare you for the recovery, it's a discovery process and not fun...coming off steroids is just scary...
Thank you all again!   Stephen, my prayers are ongoing for you and your family as well!
Kathy :-*

blakparty

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2009, 09:50:09 AM »

GOD IS SO GOOD TO US!  That is great news and once again God shows His love and mercy for us.  I like to hear good news and I hope you still post more good news about Ariston when he goes through the recovery stage.  I pray that Ariston will have streghth to go through it and I also pray that you will recieve comfort in this process as well.  Love in Christ, Rob (blakparty)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.