bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kicked out again!  (Read 3946 times)

blakparty

Kicked out again!
« on: October 22, 2009, 11:09:02 PM »

I love my God because He always have a plan in my life.  I moved from Pennsylvania to Delaware to live with my daughter's mom (Pre L.R. Smith) thinking I was doing the right thing.  She kicked me out because we did not get along.  I had to find a room so that I can stay in Delaware to keep my job.  I begin to go back to church because I thought I was being punished for not going to church.  I have been going to church almost all my life except a year out hear and there.  Well I lived at my room for two and a half years and recieved this phony check and got kicked out of my room because I could not afford the rent.  The check required me to send back half of the money to get more money.  That was four years ago and had one year under my belt of studying L.Ray Smith.  I was still going to church and was giving up on L.Ray.  My girlfriend at the church that I was going to at the time invited me to live with her because I did not want to go back to Philadelphia and I loved her and I thought well we thought that if I moved back to Philly it would of been the end of us.  We had been going out for two years at the time.  Well a year after moving in I started to go back to the Bible Truths web site again and really really started to understand and believe the truths' of God's Word.  I stop going to church.  My girlfriend ask me why did I do that and I had to answer that question for a whole year.  Eventually she did not like hearing or seeing what I was showing and telling her so she went to her Pastor and told him that we was not spiritually compatable and he told her that what we were doing was wrong and that I needed to go so....... she kicked me out.  Well I moved in with a friend from work because I had no money to get an apartment, started sharing to her God's Word and after three months she....kicked me out.  So I have a month to decide what to do.  I am at rest right nowing that God will make a way!  Please pray for me that my mind and hears will be sensitive to my Father's voice so that I will know what to do.  Thank you in advance!

P.S  I am sorry I don't write much but I do visit often and pray for a lot of people on this site.  I am not to talkative, can't you tell!  ;)

Marlene

Re: Kicked out again!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 11:28:06 PM »

I will keep you in my prayers. He has been drawing you back, to the right place.

In His Love,
Marlene

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 11:59:46 AM »

God will show you the way to go..keep going in the way He leads. Sometimes He drags us over the very roughest paths and those paths are painful. We have to trust that in the long run the pain and uncertainty will give way to joy and understanding...this is my prayer for all of us! Wisdom to stay away from what hurts us is wisdom gained through the trials of stumbling through the pain. :(
Kathy

9440geoff

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 07:46:25 PM »

Yes, God definitely has a plan for your life, Rob. It sounds as though He's dragging you to where He wants you to be! I'm praying that you get there soon, and that God gives you the wisdom to know your there.

Geoff

blakparty

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 09:33:49 PM »

Thanks Ninny and Geoff great comfort and thanks for your prayers.  This life is miserable and happy at the same time.  Do that sound weard?  Anyway, I feel bless that I am going through all this because it lets me know that God is working to get the best person out of me.  I still have to love these people and you know what, it is not that hard.  A couple of years ago I would be thinking on how to get all these people back in some type of way but my mind is not on that path.  They have been told the truth and I pray that one day they will see that if it is in God's plan.  Once again, thanks everyone for there prayers and I hope to meet all of you one day(maybe one day I can afford to go to the conference with L. Ray Smith)
Love you all, Rob

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 01:35:21 AM »

rob i pray that your Father will direct you to a loved one whom you can stay with till you can get on your feet.  you are growing in the grace and will of God the Father, it is apparent in your comments.  i pray that you can also remain strong against the temptations that try to thwart your focus.  stay focused on your Lord and Savior and you will remain strong.

claudia

G. Driggs

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 02:19:04 PM »

God puts all of us through some tough stuff, but I think you have the right Spirit and attitude towards this, and thats not always easy to do, I should know, I went through most of my life bitter and blaming God for all the bad, but now I thank Him and try to use my experiences to try and help others. 

Keep fighting the good fight bro.

Peace, G.Driggs
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.