bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Source  (Read 4296 times)

Sirach

Source
« on: October 27, 2009, 01:55:13 PM »

Hi brothers and sisters,

I have translated  "A Sermon Denying God’s Responsibility to Save Africans" into Dutch and put it on my Dutch website. I finnished it today, and i allready was asked for the source sermon of Dr Kennedy.

It might indeed be wise to also link to that source, so my question is...does anybody knows where i can find that source. Didnt want to bother Ray with this, and when needed, then maybe somebody close to Ray can ask him for me.

Your brother in Christ
Robin

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
Re: Source
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 05:52:57 PM »

I've been told were not allowed to post links on the forum.  What you can do though is to google on Coral Ridge Ministries which was Kennedy's website and do a search on that site for the sermon.  If it's there I'm sure you will find it.

Sirach

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 07:39:41 PM »

Thanks Arion...i will go and have a look.

Any information will be appreciated.

Sirach

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 07:50:22 PM »

Went and had a look....it can take a long time to find what im looking for. The search engine gave zero for search on the word Africans. I will give the people asking for it the link to that ministry...they can look for it themselves....but if someone knows, information is appreciated.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 01:52:21 PM »

I looked a bit more too, Robin.  I think you are correct--just send your inquirers to the website.  He seems to have thoroughly thought out his damnable doctrine, so pretty much any sermon on Hell is going to stink equally. 

I listened to some of his sermon "Why I Believe in Hell".  I listenend long enough to actually hear him admit, in defense of 'eternal hell', that if there was no word for "eternal" heaven, and no word for "eternal" God, then there was no word for "eternal" at all in the scripture.  BINGO!!

But he wasn't about to give up his "eternity" in Heaven with all his christian buddies to follow HIS OWN LOGIC to the conclusion that the scriptures concerning "ages" were true.  He'd rather have billions burning forever than give up his 'heaven'.  Thank God, our Lord Jesus did not think the same way. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.