bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Daniel's vision  (Read 4279 times)

dave

Daniel's vision
« on: October 27, 2009, 04:02:08 PM »

Hello, Praise The Name of Jesus!
Its been awhile for me, I have been off the net and still am. But I get around one 2 0r 3 times a week.
I am in need of the saints for some word on Daniels vision in chapter 9, especially vs 27. Im told and find it to be possibly true that the word "desolate" at the end of 27 is actually "desolater." Now this minister says that this is the antichrist. I can agree only to apoint. I feel that the vision speaks of Matt.24, Mk.13, Lk.21 and it happened in 70 A.D. He speaks of it as the endtimes.
I have also seen that in several translations other than the KJV. [YLT, Moffat, Emp.Dia.] that it does read the antichrist.I do not believe it changes a thing, it is not one man. Your thoughts and insight.
Peace and Love through Jesus.
I have been praying for Ray, I pray I recieve good news. Micah 7:9  

gmik

Re: Daniel's vision
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 09:30:25 PM »

Too tough for me.

I just wanted to say to anyone who hasn't read it in awhile....Micah is a wonderful book!

(personally, I tend to shy away from anti christy things and end times.....there is a big hint for us in Micah!)

9440geoff

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 06:06:23 PM »

Hi Micah 7:9,

Here is perhaps a better translation:

Dan 9:27 Then he will be master of a covenant with many for one seven:At half of the seven, he will cause to cease the sacrifice and the approach present; on a wing of the sanctuary shall be desolating abominations. Till the conclusion of the era the decided conclusion will be poured forth on the desolation."(CLV)

It's difficult to find any anti-christ here!

Geoff

dave

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 04:28:11 PM »

Thank you both. I kinda thought that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.