bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: predestination  (Read 6356 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
predestination
« on: March 20, 2006, 01:23:16 AM »

Ray,

I seem to have made you angry.  If you don't have time to give me a detailed explanation, (which I do understand) I will make it easier on you.  At Gen 6:7,8 it says, So Jehovah said:  "I am going to wipe men whom I have created off the surface of the ground, from man to domestic animal, to moving animal and to flying creature of the heavens, because I do regret that I have made them."  8)But Noah found favor in the eyes of Jehovah. Also Gen. 7:1 says, After that Jehovah said to Noah: "Go, you and all your household, into the ark, because you are the one I have seen to be righteous before me among this generation.  Please in a "yes or no" answer tell me if this sounds like someone whose plan is going exactly the way he would like.  However if your answer is no, could I get a brief explanation of why.

I don't mean to make you angry, I know you have a lot on your plate.

Dustin

Dear Dustin:

You cannot back me into a corner. You cannot put me on the defensive, so don't even try. The big difference between me and you is that I believe the Scriptures and you don't. All throughout the Bible we see God talking TO man AS a man. Do you deny this? Does not God state that He has a hand, and eyes, and such human anatomy?  Yet God is not human, God is SPIRIT. Do you REALLY believe that God requires TWO EYES in order to see?  Does that mean that God cannot see BEHIND HIS HEAD?  I will not engage in such foolishness. "GOD IS NOT A MAN" (Numbers 23:29).

"And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where are you?" (Gen. 3:9). Now I could ask you, Dustin, does that not SOUND like God really DOESN'T KNOW WHERE ADAM WAS HIDING?

God did not make a mistake in His first creation. God did not go to plan B, and all other such utter foolishness and blasphemy. Hope this helps your understanding.

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.