bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My friends brother...  (Read 3048 times)

NoviceBeliever

My friends brother...
« on: October 28, 2009, 08:27:32 PM »

Could you please say prayers for my friend, Carol's brother...they just found out today that he has stage 4 lung cancer.

Thank you all!
Jill

Ninny

Re: My friends brother...
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 09:41:07 PM »

Oh Jill...that is so sad...You KNOW I will be praying....
Kathy :-* :'(

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 10:32:48 PM »

jill,
i pray also for carol and her brother.  for her brother i would ask that he be given mercy, comfort, and grace from his Creator, as he begins this journey in his life.  i pray that he will stay alert in spirit, to be attentive to the lessons that can be learned. for carol i ask for the same mercy, comfort, and grace from our Creator Father.  and that she too will heed the workings of God's will in her brother's life, so that she too will see that all that happens is part of God's plan and purpose, for each person's life.  and for jill, i ask that our Father God will keep you strong in your faith and trust in Him to make all things right, according to His will.

claudia
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 01:33:18 AM by cjwood »

Marlene

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 12:53:20 AM »

Jill, I know, exactly how terrible a day can be, wheb we find out a friend or loved one has cancer and it could be fatal.  I will keep him in my prayers.

In His Love,
Marlene

blakparty

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 08:11:50 AM »

Hi Jill,
    Sorry to hear that.  I will pray that God have His way in your brother's situation.  Only God can heal and give you and your brother streghth to go through what you are going through.

Love in Christ, Rob(blakparty)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.