bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Poor Girl  (Read 5013 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Poor Girl
« on: October 28, 2009, 10:45:36 PM »

musicman

Re: Poor Girl
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 10:52:27 PM »

Is this for real?  It looks and sounds like an act.  Nothing surprises me anymore.  But if it's real, it is very sad.

musicman

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 10:53:21 PM »

Guess if it were'nt real, the doctors would have to be playing along.  I doubt that.

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 12:20:47 AM »

I have only had one flu shot in my life and I will never have another....let's just keep our immune systems in good shape and let our bodies do what God intended...our body is a wonderful creation and can withstand a lot of abuse...but some things are overwhelming..how very very sad...
Kathy :( >:(

wat

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 08:40:15 PM »

Musicman may not have been totally wrong...maybe it isn't an act but it could be all "in her head"?? that is strange....hmm.
When I lived in Hawaii, I started having some strange things happen to my body the doctors thought I had something like MS and the one doctor told me "I'm not even going to tell you all the symptoms of MS because if I do..you will develop those symptoms, too!" I though..what they think I'm a mental case!!??? I guess they didn't want me to have a psychosomatic illness, I was quite insulted!!  >:( Luckily, I'm all better now!!! Well, that was 29 years ago!! I'd be dead by now if I wasn't better..what do YOU think?? :D
Ha! Ya can't keep a good woman down!!! hahaha!!!
Kathy ;)

musicman

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 11:09:57 PM »

Check out what Dr. Phil says in the comments section.

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 11:25:38 PM »

Ouch! Dr Phil is rather unsympathetic!!  :(
Kathy ;)

Roy Martin

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 01:04:04 PM »

When I see this kind of attack on innocent people I know that something is trying to be hid from us. There are most likely thousands of cases of adverse effects from flu shots and vaccinations that are never heard of because of the cover up. It just seems impossible to me to inject millions of people with toxic chemicals without harming many thousands that gets blamed on something else. Most people accept a Doctors opinion of a symptom. How many times have we heard a Doctor or pharmaceutical comp. or FDA say they made a mistake and that people have died or suffered in some way? I have never heard it, or read it any where in my life.
 Silvia has had problems in her neck and shoulders for 5 months. She has been to 2-3 medical Doctors, Chiropractors, massage therapist, acupuncture,homeopathic remedies, muscle relaxers, savs and creams. She just kept getting worse to the point of a nervous breakdown. Thats how bad her pain was. It had become very serious. Yesterday I asked her if anyone had suggested muscle inflamation, she said no. Well I've been telling her for several months that these people are quacks and are just ripping her off. I went to the store yesterday and got plain aspirin and gave her one and rubbed some biofreeze on her muscles. An hour later she finally got her first relief she had had in 5 months. The doctors had her using a heating pad on inflamed muscles.
 Well anyway, I believe this girls story. Whatever she has is not as important as what caused it or triggered it which I believe was the flu shot.  

Roy
PS. Chronic Doc Phil is a nut that thinks he is God. I think I'll nickname him Lucifer King of Babel.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 01:11:30 PM by Roy Martin »

Linny

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 08:06:54 PM »

I just wanted to second what Roy said. Amen!
Again and again I find that if MOST people believe it, do it, send it through the media, medical profession, or church, it is most likely a lie.
There is a reason God refers to us as sheep.... :-\ :-*
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.