bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Special Prayer Thread For Ray this coming week  (Read 3758 times)

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
Special Prayer Thread For Ray this coming week
« on: October 31, 2009, 12:38:58 PM »

With a week left before the conference I felt constrained this morning to start a thread to keep Ray and Manuella in special prayer this week.  I know everyone is doing it anyway but Ray is going to need a special touch from our Father for minimal pain and strength to make the trip and I invite all to chime in as they are lead.

'Father,

Ray has been such a special blessing to us and he is a conduit that you have used to teach your truths.  Lord I pray you set your angel's around Ray and Manuella and be a wall of fire around them.  Hedge them in and guard them by your spirit and may the peace that passes all understanding be upon them.  For Ray especially I pray that the pain would cease this week.  Make him strong and give him clairity of mind and spirit and as he speaks this coming weekend I pray that you would speak through him.  Guide every word Father and I know that the things you have laid on his heart have been birthed in the crucible of suffering and that the product will be pure and what we need to hear.  Father for Manuella I pray for peace of mind.  Father that any anxiety would be gone as the morning fog evaporates as the sun comes up and that she would bask in your love and care for her.  Father guide them and protect them and may they feel your strong arms beneath them in Jesus name I pray.'

gmik

Re: Special Prayer Thread For Ray this coming week
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 02:56:52 PM »

Amen and Amen!

blakparty

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 06:05:06 PM »

I will second that Amen!  God please give him strength!

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 07:52:47 PM »

Yes! Amen!!
Kathy

EKnight

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 10:52:00 PM »

Arion,

Such a beautiful and thoughtful prayer.  Amen!

Eileen

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 03:18:10 AM »

i stand beside you arion, and all the others, in lifting with loving hearts for our brother ray as he prepares, and Is prepared for this conference.  i know that for a truth, ray is standing in faith that God will cause this conference to go forth.  i stand in faith with ray, and am walking out in faith, also, as are many of you, with arrangements in place whether by plane, train, or automobile, :D and hotels lined up.  we ALL need God's merciful and powerful covering during this week coming, and especially as we travel to mobile.  and above and beyond our traveling mercies needed, there is first and foremost ray's need of God's mercy, lovingkindness and grace, through His healing ray of pain for this week coming and throughout the entire conference.  and ray's mind and spirit also need God's power of strength.  as powerful as the messages which ray will bring forth to us are, and the absolute Dynamic Truths that are to be expounded on, the spiritual battles will no doubt be exercised.  i would exhort each person that will be traveling to mobile, to stand strong as never before, in your confidence of the Gospel Truths you have been shown through God via ray.  stand in faith, united by like-mindedness.  it will be the most happenin' thing in all of mobile, or the world for that matter!

traveling mercies to each of you.
claudia 

OBrenda

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 05:17:53 PM »

Amen!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 22 queries.