bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Job  (Read 3553 times)

Jennie

Job
« on: November 02, 2009, 10:37:31 AM »

My dear friends I must tell ya'll of something that is going on in our lives. My Michael get put out of the church he pastored over a year ago. Where we live there are no jobs. People have literally been going back to the working corn the way we used to in the hills. For city folks that means that you can sell your corn for more if it isin a jug than a bushel basket! We all pretty much grew up watching and helping our Papa's with this industry. so it is one that many have returned to to put food on the tables. Anyway.... the cast outs from the church(us) had our eyes opened completely to what Mr.Ray has said and what many on the forum have said. But that is a whole 'nothe thing. What I wanted to share with ya'llis we  think my Michael may have a job!!!!! Thank you God!!!!! Please ya'll just be praying that it comes thru for him. That man has been so devastated by the church.... he need this so much. Love ya'll and hugs, Jennie

dogcombat

Re: Job
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 11:11:52 AM »

Jennie,

your current toils and troubles that our Father has you and hubby to endure WILL fufill His purpose in you.
May His grace be sufficient for today

God be with you
Ches

9440geoff

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 02:28:10 PM »

Hi Jennie,

Praying that God wants your hubby to get this job.

Psa 37:4  Delight yourself also in Jehovah, and He shall give you the desires of your heart.

Geoff

Linny

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 03:55:45 PM »

Praise God Jennie! Hoping this will be the beginning of a season of healing for you both. God will provide all our needs!
Lin

Jennie

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 09:21:13 AM »

He started Monday. He is back in school also. He is administering dialysis to patients. He loves it , His heart is so tender for those who are so sick. He was telling me of a little lady that was hemmoraghing(sp.?) from her pert and didn't even know it until everything was soaked in blood. She apologized and apologized for making the mess. It just about broke his heart. He is a big man with a big heart! And... I just happen to love him to pieces!Happy Thanksgiving to all and much love from these mountains I call home, Jennie

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 10:13:21 AM »

Great news, Jennie!! thank you for letting us know!!
Kathy :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.