bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Refute  (Read 4558 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Refute
« on: November 02, 2009, 08:56:27 AM »

Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

If I can disprove everything you say would you listen?
You have a big site full of stuff so I cant refute you in an Email, I will say one thing your missing the big picture...

God came down from heaven and saved man, and said If you will do as I have commanded you will be a kingdom of preist and a holy nation.

That was his testament, he did not write about it he did it

Christ came down from heaven and saved the people by telling them the gospel.

And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
  And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

That was his testament, he did not write about it he did it.

There is a third testament, yours when you understand that Jesus Christ verified Gods word about the kingdom God created in exodus 19 i.e. he did Gods will and completed the covenant, now we must give our testament will we beleive God and Jesus Christ who is the king of that kingdom, to give life, to save, to free from bondage, or give death by not doing so.

The third testament is yours, you cant write about it you have to do "The Word"

I have written a book, which also refutes Christiandom and I have the Constitutionalist gaurantee to to bring forth The Kingdom of God. Look on the back of the one dollar bill,
The Pyrimid is in Egypt, That is where God came down and freed us, and gave us a covenant to have a national church (temple) and a national government. And he gave us Leviticus for instruction of the national church, and Dueteronomy for the national government.

This is the Seperation of Church and state, the constitutionalist got it from Gods word.

The banner above the Pyrimid says ANNUIT COEPTIS  "God has approved" the Pyrimid (temple) is incomplete, we know its Gods will set up a national Church so it says complete the Kingdom, and underneath it states NOVUS ORDO SECLURIM "new world order"

Then they wrote the first amendment so government could not stop us from establishing a national Church and fulfilling the covenant.

Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion, nor prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

And they used the symbol of Egypt because God said in the covenant "These are the words you shall speake unto the children of Israel"

Awake: the Third Testament to the mystery of the kingdom Author Russell Hamner.

Dear Russel:  I'll do you one better and make it exceedingly easy for you.  Here's how you can disprove me.  [1]  QUOTE any statement of mine from nearly 2000 pages of material.  (No, I did not say paraphrase what you think I might have possibly inferred according to your interpretation of my statement).  [2]  Disprove any statement you wish to choose by quoting at least two Scriptures that contradict my statement.  (No, I did not say quote your favorite "bible" verse.  Let's stick with the "Scriptures," shall we.  That's it.  How easy is THAT?  I have given this same challenge to hundreds of detractors and critics from the world of Christendom, and to date, NOT ONE has been able to do it.  Maybe you will be the first?  I will now hold my breath.................................

God be with you,

Ray

PS  Jesus never said:  "Ye blind guides, which strain AT a gnat...."  The Greek manuscripts say:  "Ye blind guides, which strain OUT a gnat.  When one "strains" a liquid, it is to get OUT those things that are not desirable, such as "gnats."  So as of now, you have given one bible verse that is not even Scripturally correct.  Hopefully you will do better when you QUOTE me, and then use TWO SCRIPTURES to prove me wrong.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 23 queries.