bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Mobile Weekend Forecast  (Read 10549 times)

Kat

Mobile Weekend Forecast
« on: November 04, 2009, 03:00:15 PM »

If you are headed for the conference here is what the weather is expected to be.

Weekend Forecast for Mobile AL

Friday Nov.6 - Mostly Sunny (precip. chance 0%) - high 71º/52º low   

Saturday - Mostly Sunny (precip. chance 10%) - 74º/56º   

Sunday - Mostly Cloudy (precip. chance 10%) - 74º/65º

Monday - Mostly Cloudy (precip. chance 40%) - 74º/65º

Not bad  :D
Kat

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Mobile Weekend Forecast
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 04:56:56 PM »

that sounds loverly kat.  8) 8) our weather here in austin has been much the same, but the nights have been colder.  thanks for the weather report.  you look out for us all so good.

claudia

myms

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 07:28:24 PM »

We expect to see a photo of you all in the pool .......!

OBrenda

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 11:00:31 AM »

Brrrr....better bring a sweater!

Kat

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 12:10:09 PM »

Ha, you can tell what part of the country people are from... myms thinks we will be in the pool, she must be from the north where it is already cold up there.  And Brenda must be even further south and will need a sweater, LOL.

I love this time of year and think the weather is just about perfect, pleasantly cool  :D

Kat

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 03:13:58 PM »

This would be great if the weather were like this all year round!! No mosquitoes, no Gnats...sigh...with the nights in the 50's and 60's wow! great sleeping weather..but too cool to swim...even when we were in Orlando a few weeks back, the days were record highs but the nights were cool and the pool water was almost too cold to swim in! So yeah, a light sweater for evening and early morning....the story of South Alabama sweater in the morning, shorts in the afternoon!! ha!  :D
Kathy ;)

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 03:20:16 PM »

It's well after labor day, so watch the white shoes; and try, try, try not to look too much like tourists.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

myms

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 03:22:40 PM »

I'm British.....mad British.......we would love weather like that and would def be in the pool!! Here its wet, cold and misty. Have a wonderful time at the conference (those who are going) you are all in our prayers and thoughts as we wait eagerly to download the audios some time soon.  :)

Marky Mark

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2009, 04:16:04 PM »

It's well after labor day, so watch the white shoes; and try, try, try not to look too much like tourists.

Or to use another vernacular. IE; tour-rats  :D.

I would like to say to everyone, have a great time, and be careful in your travels.

Peace...Mark

OBrenda

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2009, 05:49:34 PM »

Yes Kat coming up form SW Florida....lol

Hey "M"  ;)

Miss You!  Wish you were coming to this one!  Maybe next year?????

Send a hug 2my other friend if you can!

YSIC,
Brenda

(thanks Dave now I have to repack......j/k   ;D )
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 05:50:37 PM by OBrenda »

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2009, 06:19:13 PM »

This is mainly for the Brits and any others coming from outside the United States, like California or New York:

Mobile is NOT Hawaii.  If you choose to wear a Hawaiian shirt, just be aware that only some of the locals will be wearing them as well.

Americans no longer wear coon-skin caps.  If you wear one, make sure it is CLEARLY fake-fur to avoid entanglements with animal-lovers.

The official langauge of Alabama is kinda like English--at least somewhat related to American English. 

If you choose to speak in your native accent, don't be alarmed if the locals think you are French--unless they are still angry at the French.  Then remember that they are Americans, and be alarmed...be very alarmed.

Passports are not required for travel between states.  If anybody asks you for one, he's not very well versed in the law and can be safely ignored.

Mobile is probably not a 'dry' town, so there will not be any need to cross county-lines on a beer-run.

I hope these tips are of some help to you.

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

mharrell08

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2009, 06:22:32 PM »

The official langauge of Alabama is kinda like English--at least somewhat related to American English.

That's cold Dave...  :D

myms

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2009, 06:58:56 PM »

Hi Brenda - maybe next year..... :)

No opportunities at all to pass on any hugs to your other friend. Big hug Brenda, and may you be richly blessed this weekend x

Kat

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2009, 10:47:13 PM »

Hi Bob,

Glad to hear you and Sue will make it up north to the Gulf coast for the conference  :)   I look forward  to meeting you.

Kat

emkayfey

Re: Mobile Weekend Forecast; We've arived
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2009, 11:26:27 PM »

Just to say that I and Dave UK have now arrived Ashbury hotel...some long journey from UK, but really looking forward to the days ahead.

musicman

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2009, 11:53:30 PM »

Are we allowed to fly "Saban Sucks" banners out of our car windows?

EKnight

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2009, 12:08:23 AM »

I will be arriving in Mobile proudly wearing my YANKEES sweatshirt!!!!!!!  Hope they don't throw me in jail.  And 74 is warm to me.... it will be in the 40's when I leave here tomorrow. 

Eileen

cjwood

Re: Mobile Weekend Forecast; We've arived
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2009, 12:09:15 AM »

Just to say that I and Dave UK have now arrived Ashbury hotel...some long journey from UK, but really looking forward to the days ahead.

WOW, and i just mentioned on another thread to pray for all those travelling long distances, like dave uk.  didn't know you were coming too!  

the british are coming, the british are coming... ;).   well,  i guess they are already here, or there, actually.   :D

claudia

emkayfey

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2009, 05:13:26 AM »

Yes, the Brits are coming indeed,  a colleague of mine is also arriving today...his name is Temi, he's not  a forum member yet, but he's excited by our discussions, (he must be, to be making the journey).
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 06:28:54 AM by emkayfey »

OBrenda

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2009, 07:03:24 AM »

This is so exciting you are already there!  Hope to see you all this evening!  I didn't know moises was going....wonderful! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.