bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: answers in Genesis ?  (Read 5225 times)

chav

answers in Genesis ?
« on: October 30, 2009, 08:00:23 PM »

Hi
I thought this was particularly interesting especially when they mention  a 'cosmic dark age' occurring after the initial big bang.Fits perfectly with the genesis account,amazing.

http://www.tehrantimes.com/index_View.asp?code=206792

see you next week
Dave

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: answers in Genesis ?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 02:09:46 AM »

:o :o :o  that was VERY interesting to say the least.  the whole concept that we (or rather, trained astronomers) can witness visually something that happened 13 billion yrs ago in the universe, is in itself mind boggling, but when you meditate on our Father Creator still showing us the magnificance of HIS Creation, and the POWER of That Creation, well, it causes reverance to the nth degree in my heart and soul.

claudia

ps. thanks for the link dave  8)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 02:07:13 AM by cjwood »

shaine

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 03:01:25 PM »

wow, that is so amazing! I thought the universe was only 6 billion years old? How did it jump to 13 billion?

musicman

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 12:21:26 AM »

Most estimates have the universe from 13 to 17 billion years old.  The young earthers have a slightly different estimate.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 01:46:47 AM »

Most estimates have the universe from 13 to 17 billion years old.  The young earthers have a slightly different estimate.

rofl, i'm the only one who caught this i think. Slightly.. thats damn generous of you musicman. haha  :D

aqrinc

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 04:31:31 PM »

Like maybe 5 to 16 billion yrs less; give, or take, a few hundred million here or there.

george. ;D ??? :o

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 23 queries.