bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rich blessing to all at the bible conference  (Read 3740 times)

southland

Rich blessing to all at the bible conference
« on: November 06, 2009, 04:16:56 PM »

I haven't been able get on here much lately.
I would just like to pray that the Lord will richly bless those fortunate enough
to be able to attend the bible conference.

Yours in Christ

Matt :)

Linny

Re: Rich blessing to all at the bible conference
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 05:45:20 PM »

In agreement with you Matt! I know they are having a great time. Wish I were there!
Lin

EKnight

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 06:30:49 PM »

The conference was great and I am so glad I went.  Dave in Tenn was right, the experience could not have been more spiritual or receptive.  Everyone is just great and I am so very happy I could meet them all in person.  I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Still in Mobile and had a scheduled flight out of New Orleans tomorrow but because of the impending hurricane IDA we are forfeiting our airline ticket and renting a car to drive back to New York.  Hopefully NW airlines will have to cancel the flight and maybe I can recoup my ticket money.  I just couldn't risk getting stuck here.  I was calling in sick Monday and called in sick Friday too so another day of not being at work could make me lose the job altogether.  Oh well, I get to travel through states I've never been through.  :)

Eileen

mharrell08

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 11:09:38 PM »

Just got back home...conference was phenomenal.  :)

Had a lot of fun meeting everyone and hope to do it again real soon. Everyone take care and have a safe ride home.

Marques

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 02:00:15 AM »

I got home around 3:30 this afternoon..what a blessing! And the privilege of meeting everyone! Eileen, I was very happy to meet you!! I'll be praying for your safe trip home..Marques, very good to meet you!! I hope everyone can watch the videos... :D
Kathy ;)

chav

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 02:46:27 PM »

Hi
got home this morning.It was really great to meet the BT family,unfortunately over all too quickly.Hope I will get another opportunity to attend another conference in the future.
Dave

OBrenda

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 10:59:43 PM »

Yes great time.  So Dave have you taken up eating Grits?

;D
Brenda

judith collier

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 04:08:14 AM »

Gosh how I admire all of you who traveled so far to the conference and am very happy to hear how good it was to meet each other.  God bless Ray. Judy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 17 queries.