bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's notes from November 7 and 8  (Read 9555 times)

Sandyk

Ray's notes from November 7 and 8
« on: November 09, 2009, 12:30:18 PM »

Hi everyone,

Wondering if anyone could post or email Ray's notes from last conference.  It would be greatly appreciated.   

Thanks
Sandyk

Ninny

Re: Ray's notes from November 7 and 8
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 01:57:08 PM »

Sandy I'd gladly do it...but I FORGOT TO GET THEM!!!aaaaahhhhh!!! I was so aggravated at myself when I realized I'd forgotten to pick them up..
waaaaah!!!  :'(
Kathy :(

Sandyk

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 02:00:49 PM »

Thanks Kathy, Sorry that you forgot them maybe we both can get a copy then.  I know Ray didn't have time to cover all of his notes at conference this is why I wanted a copy.  Glad that you had fun!  : )

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 02:07:15 PM »

Maybe we can secure us a copy somehow...and wow! I did enjoy that SO much!! Everything about it I'm sorry that we weren't able to go to Ray's house afterward, but I was very fortunate to have sat with them for lunch on Saturday..that was great..the fellowship was amazing and it was good to see Ray and his wife.. :D
Kathy ;)

Sandyk

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 02:17:18 PM »

Kathy,

I could tell you had a blast from the pics of you and friends on FB.  Thanks again for posting them.  Sure wish I could have gone. Ray looks really well considering his state of being. Hopefully there will be another conference I can attend and get to meet Ray, you and other from BT forum friends.  : )

mharrell08

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 03:24:17 PM »

Dennis will try to get a copy of the notes online for everyone.

Marques

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2009, 03:26:41 PM »

Oh I pray that it would be so!! we did have a good time! wish you had been there, but you know what? if we don't ever have another conference..we'll just have to plan a get together like a family reunion! I wish there had just been more time to spend..you know I am one that loves to spend time with people! At least one day we WILL all be together!!  :D
Kathy ;)

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2009, 03:28:04 PM »

I've said it before and I'll say it again...YOU GOTTA LOVE DENNIS!!! heehee!!  :D
Kathy ;)
and Marques!!  ;)

Sandyk

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2009, 03:41:34 PM »

Dennis and Marques,

Thanks so much...............That would be great for all us, who were unable to attend the conference.  Kathy that is a GREAT IDEA about the reunion.  : ) I am still waiting on your next video. HeeHee!!  :D

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2009, 07:04:35 PM »

It may be awhile, Ray is not doing well today. Probably over did it at the conference.

Ninny

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2009, 07:24:04 PM »

I know he was exhausted..we'll keep praying for his strength..he has a strong, fighting spirit..
Kathy

cjwood

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2009, 05:24:28 AM »

It may be awhile, Ray is not doing well today. Probably over did it at the conference.

i would venture to say he definitely overdid it at the conference, and, preparing for the conference, physically, as well as mentally.  but, i would also venture to say, he would do it all over again.

i ask God our Father, and Jesus Christ, the Almighty God, to build ray up so that he may recover his physical momentum, and to re-energize his mind and spirit, so that he can continue to personally exercise his Creator-given gift of teaching the Scriptural Truths. 

claudia

OBrenda

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2009, 09:31:21 AM »

Amen Claudia,

And how are you feeling?

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2009, 01:21:11 PM »

Marky Mark

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2009, 01:54:58 PM »

Thanks again Dennis. :)

Mark

aqrinc

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2009, 02:17:54 PM »

Dennis,

Thanks for your diligent attention, to us who were there in Spirit, but not physically; at the conference.

FATHER GOD Thru Jesus Christ IS Worthy of Every Praise And Honor.

george. ;D

Sandyk

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2009, 04:18:14 PM »

Dennis,

Wow, that was really fast....Thanks you so much for all the hard work in getting notes to all of us so quickly.  Also, for making the BT forum possible.  It has been a true blessing to me as well as others I am sure.  You are appreciated by so many..............................

Ninny

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2009, 04:35:42 PM »

Dennis, I know that Ray appreciates all that you do for him and I want to tell you that you are a pretty terrific friend to Ray and to all of us! We really DO love you!
Kathy ;) :-*

myms

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2009, 05:20:38 PM »

Dennis - thank you for posting the notes. My recently emailed question to you has been answered by reading the notes, I must have missed it in the talk.  :)

myms

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2009, 05:26:54 PM »

.....and I've just this minute received an email from Ray confirming that I did indeed understand his notes correctly. Very helpful, very challenging, thank you both.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 23 queries.