bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Whitness to creation  (Read 4071 times)

gallenwalsh

Whitness to creation
« on: November 15, 2009, 06:30:18 PM »

Seems to me I remember reading in the old testament that the Angles were created first as a witness to the rest of creation. ( a great cloud of witnesses ). Just to see if I get the proper order of creation. God created Christ ,"FIRST", Christ created the Angles, and the Devil, the physical universe.  Then ,"US". Seeing as how the Devil was in the Garden shortly after the creation of the first humans.This war that took place in heaven that took one third of the angles occurred sometime before the creation of man or after the creation of man? I am somewhat confused on how the whole thing happened with the Adversary and the corruption of the holy Angles and his appearances before the throne to give account of his goings on, here on earth. Any one have any ideas ? 

musicman

Re: Whitness to creation
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 08:37:14 PM »

There was no war in heaven.  Besides, heaven is not a place.  I think those verses in Revelation are speaking of things that take place in our lives.

Kat

Re: Whitness to creation
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 09:31:08 PM »

Hi Gallenwalsh,

Welcome to the BT forum  :)
I found a couple of emails on this subject.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3108.0.html ---

DEAR RAY,

I HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD REV.12 AND THE WAR IN HEAVEN. IT'S USED AGAINST ME ALL THE TIME FOR SATAN BEING A REBEL OF HIS OWN WILL. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?

BRIAN

Dear Brian:

I get asked to explain the entire book of Revelation all the time--one Scripture, one doctrine, one question, one email at a time. I can't do it. It would take all my time for years. It would be like composing my "Lake of Fire" series in thousands and thousands of emails. This is not the way to do it. Suffice it to say, that if the Church teaches it, it is most likely wrong. I assure you that there is not now, nor has there ever been A WAR IN THE THRONE ROOM OF ALMIGHTY GOD.  This kind of nonsense only happens on Star Trek and in the minds of Christian theologians.  One day I may write a commentary (verse by verse) through Revelation, but not today. I have more on my plate than I can handle, and I am still forced to find means of supporting my family even though I have retired from roofing. Revelation and Daniel are not subjects for thousands of emails.  I receive at least five to ten emails daily that would take one to two weeks to answer. And I receive tens of thousands of emails. Hope you understand.

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3224.0.html -----

Is there a passage in the bible that says that when satan fell 1/3 of the angels fell with him.

Dear Reader:

No, there is no such Scripture. However, those who teach all kinds of heretical and

unscriptural doctrines, usually use Revelation 12:1-5 to justify this teaching.

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.