bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prejudiced people  (Read 10571 times)

aqrinc

Re: Prejudiced people
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2009, 02:00:22 AM »

:o Green ???; who's got green ???, go get me some  ;D. veggies 8)

Duck    ::)    Flying    :-X      Veggies

darren

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2009, 02:47:50 AM »

I for one am happy to have been born in the USA. (Thank you Lord). The Lord has blessed this nation and brought us up to the position in the world and it will be the Lord who will humbles us.  Yes the US has its problems but what country doesn't. Still how many people from other countries risk their lives or leave behind family in order to come to the US. Say what you will, but I don't hear about to many people trying to get into N.Korea, China. But as I said in the beginning of this post, This nation has it's problems. OH and please even if one does not agree on our policies lets not forget to thank our men and women whom are abroad and their families.

Darren

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2009, 08:23:45 AM »

Everything is part of God's plan.

Ninny

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2009, 09:06:53 AM »

Absolutely, Dennis..
Kathy ;)

G. Driggs

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2009, 12:05:26 PM »

Gringo? I got it now, lol. :D

From Wikipedia

Gringo is a Spanish word used in Mexico and other parts of Latin America, generally to denote people from the United States. The term can be applied to any person who is known, or assumed to be from the United States regardless of race, or it can denote a strong association or assimilation into American society and culture. The term in its functional use is mostly encountered by Americans traveling abroad to Spanish speaking countries.[citation needed] The American Heritage Dictionary classifies gringo as "offensive slang," "usually disparaging," and "often disparaging."

Good one musicman. ;) Here I thought this really happened to you.

G.Driggs
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 12:07:27 PM by G. Driggs »

Ninny

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2009, 01:33:01 PM »

George Driggs you will learn not to take everything musicman says at face value! When you have been tricked by him afew times, you`ll get it...Speaking from experience. He has done it to me more than once!! ::)  ;)
Kathy ;)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 23 queries.