bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Autum  (Read 4277 times)

Roy Martin

Autum
« on: November 20, 2009, 10:45:30 AM »

As the fall sets in with the reflection of colors fading away, brilliant shades one last show falling down with a gentle flow in all directions scattered about.No its not over, it's always a new beginning.

Peace and love
    Roy
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 12:23:01 PM by Roy Martin »

ez2u

Re: Autum
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 01:00:59 AM »

Roy  that is beautiful  what a picturesque  description you painted for us in our minds  thank you peggy

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 01:41:19 AM »

Sweet, Roy..I love the crisp, cool nights of Autumn...nice... :)
Kathy ;)

Roy Martin

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 10:39:09 AM »

Thank you Peggy and Kathy. Did you see the resemblance in nature that God gives us each day in His awesome shows or examples of how He works in us just as He does with nature? The seasons are a perfect example of how every ending is a beginning. Even the leaves are not dieing, they are giving new life to the ground with a beautiful show.
 I was feeling a little poetic yesterday, and I'm glad someone enjoyed it. It was short,but much was said in so few words. I was curious to see how many would see the example and or parable. Only two!
 I'm surprised.

Peace
Roy
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 12:48:06 PM by Roy Martin »

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2009, 11:12:04 AM »

Roy, I have thought about the seasons being a renewing process..something must die to make way for another thing of beauty to be born..just the way it is in our lives always evolving always changing, growing more like we are supposed to be, in the image of God and onward to His character!  :D
Kathy ;)

Roy Martin

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2009, 12:57:53 PM »

We are as much of nature as all of it that surrounds us. In appearance we are the same. If we can't look at ourselves then we can see our lives in the beautiful yet sometimes harsh acts of nature, or a simple leaf falling from a tree to settle on the ground.There is beauty and a lesson in all of it.

Roy

ez2u

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2009, 11:25:42 PM »

how very true Roy and Kathy  and getting older i believe we should accept the changes in our body and mind and not try to be a person of 20 something.  but know we are beautiful too  peggy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.