bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: The man's lost it!!  (Read 12517 times)

musicman

The man's lost it!!
« on: November 22, 2009, 01:33:20 PM »

Wow, he used to show truth but the Carries and Dents have convicted him of church doctrine.  I'm just broken up by this change.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Hell-Raisers?done

Ninny

Re: The man's lost it!!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 01:59:34 PM »

Oh my gosh! Musicman! that is the funniest thing..or was he serious?? :D
Kathy ;)

Astrapho

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 02:51:11 PM »

I'm actually laughing so hard I'm close to crying. ;D ;D ;D Wonder how Carrie and the others will react!!! My gosh!!!

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 04:54:30 PM »

Astrapho...Carrie Bradshaw once tried to love Hell NO into changing his mind..She said "I love you, and I don't want you to go to hell!" Hell NO was just too smart for the likes of her!! He did everything to convince her and the others that the hell doctrine was all wrong, so now...we just must pray that Hell NO with his use of reverse psychology will once and for all knock their blocks off!! You just can't imagine how ugly those "good Christians" are to Hell NO! They threaten him with all sorts of things and yet he keeps telling them that our God is the God of love and forgiveness..they insist that God is good, but because Hell NO insists that God is a God of forgiveness and will save all mankind, he must be thrown into the fiery abyss!! hmmm...someone has a very distorted view of God, hint...it isn't Hell NO!! :D :D :D
Kathy ;)

musicman

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 07:40:19 PM »

Wait a minute.  Hell No has changed his mind.  He now embraces the doctrines of the church.  Don't ya'll see it?

Roy Martin

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 08:30:21 PM »

Sarcasm sometimes is a gift. In his case, its a gift.

Peace
Roy
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 08:58:34 PM by Roy Martin »

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 09:22:54 PM »

Hell NO has the gift of sarcasm that's for sure...he could rip them apart at the seams if he really wanted to you know! Maybe he's letting them dig their own pit?? Perhaps they will see the folly of their ways..perhaps not!!  :D Hell NO isn't going anywhere, especially not to the dark side!! hehehe!! :o (at least I hope not!) :-\

Kathy ;) ;)

Astrapho

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2009, 11:34:53 AM »

@Kathy: Oh, yes, I've too been following Hell No's antics (dropped a few comments myself xD ) since day 1. They're really enjoyable to read through, he puts it across in a very entertaining way. xD I sometimes check back just to see if Carrie posted something new.  :D

Ninny

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2009, 12:24:56 PM »

Astrapho..yes..But..I think he has gone too far this time..but listen Carrie Bradshaw is in no way a match for Hell NO! She can't prove him wrong..she has tried as you may well know...if you had noticed, JacobsLadder has also hooked horns with Carrie Bradshaw and she didn't prove him wrong, either. I think I have to say that JL may have been kinder and gentler than Hell NO, but at any rate...The truth will win out!! Not everyone can do what these guys do..Hell NO is totally stubborn and as long as he has a word to say..he'll say it.. ;D Carrie Bradshaw has decided to give up on Hell NO, I think..she thinks she has just wasted her words on him. But the truth is she just can't prove from the scriptures that any of it is wrong...So the truth is out there to the readers of her hubs, who knows if the bantering is wise or not? But God may lead SOME to the truth..He will decide who believes and who doesn't, but in the meantime...we pray for Hell NO and ask God to protect his big mouth... :o ;D what else can we do?? :-\
Kathy ;)

Astrapho

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2009, 01:36:05 PM »

Astrapho..yes..But..I think he has gone too far this time..but listen Carrie Bradshaw is in no way a match for Hell NO! She can't prove him wrong..she has tried as you may well know...if you had noticed, JacobsLadder has also hooked horns with Carrie Bradshaw and she didn't prove him wrong, either. I think I have to say that JL may have been kinder and gentler than Hell NO, but at any rate...The truth will win out!! Not everyone can do what these guys do..Hell NO is totally stubborn and as long as he has a word to say..he'll say it.. ;D Carrie Bradshaw has decided to give up on Hell NO, I think..she thinks she has just wasted her words on him. But the truth is she just can't prove from the scriptures that any of it is wrong...So the truth is out there to the readers of her hubs, who knows if the bantering is wise or not? But God may lead SOME to the truth..He will decide who believes and who doesn't, but in the meantime...we pray for Hell NO and ask God to protect his big mouth... :o ;D what else can we do?? :-\
Kathy ;)

Amen! Hahah! xD

Ninny

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 02:22:08 PM »

Wait a minute.  Hell No has changed his mind.  He now embraces the doctrines of the church.  Don't ya'll see it?

Shut up, Musicman!!  Don't make me come down there! hehehe!!!  :D  ::) :P
Kathy ;) :-*

Samson

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2009, 09:05:32 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I tip my Hat to Hell No, he's a master of sarcasm. At this time, apparently some of those individuals at Carrie Bradshaw's Hub are still Spiritually blind. I read instances where Hell No, Babylon has Fallen(Daywalker) and Jacobsladder provided thorough support with many Scriptures proving the Universal Reconciliation of All position and other topics as well and they don't Spiritually see it. Their Church Tradition beliefs are Idols of the Heart to them and to see them fall would be disasterous to their ego's. Apparently, it's not in God's plan for them to understand these truths, at this time, especially when you consider all the evidence they've been presented from Scripture and Ray's material. This is where applying Ray's advice in being a better Christian and a living example in our conduct is the best Sermon we could give them.

By the way, just out of curiosity, Is Hell No a Bible Truths Forum member. I'm not asking this for any negative reason, just wondering.

Kind Regards, Samson.

Ninny

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2009, 09:14:53 PM »

Samson, It is a distinct possibility....
Kathy ; ::)

aqrinc

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2009, 12:42:42 AM »

By the way, just out of curiosity, Is Hell No a Bible Truths Forum member. I'm not asking this for any negative reason, just wondering.

Kind Regards, Samson.

me three  ??? ??? ???

george.

Roy Martin

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2009, 08:32:16 AM »

One thing for sure is he is a planter tossing seed everywhere he goes. A good planter knows that he has to remove some briers and stones and weeds to get to the good soil. One doesn't always have good soil, so he works it for his purpose.Even in the best of soil one has to battle the elements of nature that will eat the seed, consume its growth,etc. Fight a good fight to the best of our ability's and knowledge. If sarcasm can be used as a tool, then use it. One uses the best tool for the job to remove a stone or weeds and briers. If one goes out and acquires tools to garden and puts them in the shed and just thinks about his tools, but doesn't use them, well we all know the seed can't get planted like that. The seed won't plant itself.
 My question isn't, is he a forum member, but rather why aren't we as brothers and sisters in Christ with him; thousands of us, going to his aid?
 I'm just now reading all of his post or threads. Where are we? ???
 Every gardener knows that the best soil will always have the most weeds. He can't look at it and say, I'm afraid to go there, too many weeds, might be snakes and bugs that will bite me, too much work. He jumps in there with what he has, and gets the job done. Where and what are we doing?
 I can remember when I was a child before roto tillers were around that people would have nothing more than a shovel and hoe to work the ground for their home gardens. Now people think they can't have a garden because they don't have a tractor or tiller and all the modern day tools. What are we doing with the tools we have? Some of us just has a shovel. Some just have a hoe. Others have a rake or tractor and tiller. Some might even own a garden center. Well as a group that we are;we could all use each tool that we have as a group and tear up some ground and get rid of a lot of weeds, and plant a lot of seed. Where are we, and what are we doing? Are we like tools sitting in a shed waiting for someone to use us, or are we the one that owns the tools but puts them away and just thinks about it? Just think about it.
 Where is the body, and what is it doing?
Peace
Roy
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 11:07:14 AM by Roy Martin »

Ninny

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2009, 10:11:32 AM »

Roy! Well said!
Hell NO is no weakling! He does need our prayers though..in all seriousness, he needs support from all of us!
Kathy ;)

Roy Martin

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2009, 03:43:38 PM »

I'm glad that Music man posted this thread. Some how it makes me feel shame to see a brother without the help of all like minded believers.Where does it say that we are to just sit back for the ride and do nothing just because we get some truth? For a long time I've been thinking that I have gave something up since I came to BT, and now I know that its the fight in me that has become luke warm.
 We constantly talk about the churches and all the things they do wrong. We read and study and keep it to ourselves here on the forum. We are a body, but it seems that its only in the forum and not out there sharing, standing together defending each other with the tools that we have. I'm not talking about going out to look for a fight, I'm talking about sharing truth regardless of what gets in our way. I'm not putting anyone down except for myself. God did not open my eyes for me to wait for someone to ask me what it is that I see. Jesus came to share what he knew and it didn't matter how many weeds or stones got in His way. Nor did He just sit back and wait for someone to come to Him. He went out and about. Well we aren't Jesus, but we are the body with every tool one can imagine.
 Sorry if I'm out of line here, but its just the way this thread has made me feel. It makes me want to get in the race that I thought I was in back in church, except now I know some truth, but not enough to stand on my own to remove any size stone that gets in my way. Are we a body willing to work, or are we handicapped unable to share what we know waiting on God to do everything for us. I like to think of it in terms of God working through us, and for Him, and His pleasure.

Peace
Roy

mharrell08

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2009, 04:07:11 PM »

Being a Godly example in the way you live your life will speak much louder than debates or shouting matches.

What kinds of things do you constantly think of?

When you hear of evil, do you shake your fist at the individuals/governments/companies that are accountable or think to the Lord and place your trust in Him? Do you truly believe ALL is of God?

Do you believe 'unto you it is given, unto them is is NOT GIVEN' (Matt 13:11)? Do you believe that one 'CANNOT BUY OR SELL' unless they worship the Beast (Rev 13:17)?

Are there still doctrines that you 'wrestle with' (Eph 6:12)? If a person still wrestles with them, how could they show the way if they themselves are not on solid foundation?

Etc, Etc....

Just something for ALL to think about,

Marques

Roy Martin

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2009, 06:24:22 PM »

Its a good thing that Jesus didn't think of it like that, otherwise not many would have known Him or got to hear Him. He faced the world head on, and didn't avoid confrontation.
 Its trust in God, and thinking about God and His word that inspires me to not want to just sit here to myself and avoid the truth from others. Its also God that inspires me to get off my butt and do something with these opened eyes. I Thought I am not to just give up just because all will be in heaven, all will be saved, etc. I'll say it again that debating and arguing is not what I'm talking about even though A lot of people hearing gets to hear both sides and rule out the facts and truth, but its God that opens the eyes even in debates. Also I am in no way suggesting debating on this forum. The forum is good just the way it is. But for me as a part of the body of all like minded brothers and sisters, I feel in my heart that I should be right there helping them, even if its just support.
 I don't struggle with the scriptures nor disbelieve them, but I do struggle with doing nothing and thinking that this is as far as it goes for knowing the truth, coming out of Babylon, sitting and studying and just talking to each other waiting for someone to come my way and hope for an opportunity to share some things I've learned. So many times I've read here that they have a desire to tell the truth to others but somehow it gets to be oh well I shouldn't go there so I'll just settle down and set up camp, this is as far as I'm going, maybe someone will come by, oh I just can't wait. Some fall on their face and think I'll never do that again, but thats how I myself learn, I fall and get right back up and continue until I learn to walk. I learn from my mistakes and its God that is in control, picking me back up.I could just say, "God I trust you so much that I'm going to sit here and do nothing because you are in control and I can do nothing without you and what you do for me and show me I'll keep it to myself because I don't know but just a little and it will only be that when You have shown me a lot or everything that I will go about sharing.
 I'm simply asking where is the body, and what is it doing to help a brother that shares what he knows. No reason to get defensive about this. I'm really curious what good is a body if it does nothing. This isn't about going against scripture or forum rules. Its about something that I think is in the heart of a lot of people that just sort of got comfortable with thinking; what difference does it make, I can't even make a choice thats free.
 Hell No is doing what has been laid on his heart. He shares the truth for all the world to see. People come against him and he accounts for what he knows. We sit back some of us and cheer him,some of us probably even judge him thinking he is wrong for the discussions he gets into. He is exposing those who contradict. What is wrong with that, or with wanting to support a fighting brother, debates and arguments or not?

Roy

« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 06:37:37 PM by Roy Martin »

mharrell08

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2009, 07:00:38 PM »

Matt 22:37-40  Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

John 13:34  A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another

Roy,

Here is what 'Jesus thought' and commanded. If going out to take on Babylon is what is led on your heart to do, go ahead...no one's stopping you. You can find people in every city, in every country, and throughout the internet who will go tit for tat with you.

Again, living a Godly example in ALL aspects of your life speaks much louder than clever arguments...but again, no one's stopping you, go right on ahead.

Marques

P.S.

Eph 6:12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand

I don't know how many DON'T believe this scripture...or is it simply ignored? People want to wrestle & debate their fellow man instead PREPARING themselves with the armour of God against that which is SPIRITUAL! But of course, I guess this is not what 'Jesus thought' seeing how he hand-picked Paul who made this profound statement.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 07:21:48 PM by mharrell08 »
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.