bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Cute Story About My Munchkin!!  (Read 3675 times)

Ninny

A Cute Story About My Munchkin!!
« on: November 25, 2009, 12:12:52 AM »

I have so many funny little stories about Grayson..but something happened today that is so typical of a 3 year old..and that just makes me so thankful for every blessing..
Every time I'm over there he cries to come home with me he always says, "I will go to Ninny's house!" and I usually bring him home with me..last night he pulled that little trick on his OTHER grandma!!  :D so he spent the night with her! Today just before him mommy came home from work I sat him down and here is what I said, "Gray, now I am going home in a little while, YOU have to stay home, ok?"  Grayson said, "Ok, Ninny!"
then I said, "Gray, you will NOT ask to go home with me..you will have to stay here with your mommy and daddy tonight, Ok?"  and again he looked up at me and said, "Ok, Ninny!"

So as soon as his mommy walked in he ran to the door and said, "I go home with Ninny!!" hahaha!! So I said "No! we talked about this YOU are staying with mommy and daddy and I am going home.." I started toward the door and he ran to me and said, "Don't weeb, pwease don't weeb!! I go home with Ninny!!" He was frantic! I had been with him since 7am and it was now 4:30!!  So I stayed for another 15 minutes until his daddy got home..and his mommy said "Now Gray you have to stay here with us because we are going to Wal-Mart" so when his daddy came in we told him what was going on and his daddy said "Where do you want to go, Gray?" He said "Wal-Mart!" so I started toward the door again and his daddy said "And WHO are you going to Wal-Mart with?" Gray stood there for a few seconds and said "NINNY!!" hehehe!! I about fell out laughing!!

Oh, my! It's stuff like this that just lets you know that life is good!!  Never a dull moment with a three year old!! I'm so thankful that Grayson can run and talk and even beg to go home with Ninny..What a good God!!  :D :D
Kathy ;)

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
Re: A Cute Story About My Munchkin!!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 12:51:33 PM »

What a little firecracker.  As much as I love kids at my age a 3 year old would put me through Gehenna Fire for sure!!!  It's not their energy so much as it is their energy never seems to run out.

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 01:11:15 PM »

Ha! You are SO right!! The old saying "terrible twos" is a complete misnomer!! Two year olds in my experience have nothing over the tornado known as a three year old!! woo hoo! They really DO keep you young...or at least they make you WISH you were young!!  :D
Kathy ;)

soberxp

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 01:58:29 PM »

kids always do that ;D

Linny

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 10:25:51 PM »

How precious!
I have to agree, neither of mine went through any terrible two's, it was the hitting 3 that made me work overtime!  ;D ;)

Roy Martin

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 09:24:55 PM »

I see the precious heart you have Kathy in this very uplifting story. Thank you.

Roy

OBrenda

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 10:17:06 PM »

to cute
 ;D

Ninny

Re: A Cute Story About My Munchkin!! Another one!!
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2009, 11:16:20 PM »

Ok so I just have to pass this one along..
My daughter-in-law called me tonight and said they had just driven around town and let Grayson look at all the Christmas lights that are up. She said they just sort of slowed down so he could get a good look..she said his big ole blue eyes were just so wide with wonder and amazement..she looked at him and said, "Gray, you sure do have some beautiful blue eyes! Where did you GET those beautiful eyes, anyway?" She said he looked at her for just a second or two and said "uuummmm, NINNY!!" What a crack up!! hehehehe!! Well, ya know my eyes are about as GREEN as they come!!  ;D ;D But for tonight..Ninny has blue eyes!!  ::)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.