bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dave in Tenn - New Moderator  (Read 13209 times)

G. Driggs

Re: Dave in Tenn - New Moderator
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2009, 01:21:57 AM »

Congrats Dave, you'll make a great mod. :)

G.Driggs

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2009, 01:33:19 AM »

Congratulations David,

Thank you Dennis and all for promoting David to acknowledge the service he has been providing to the forum for some time.  It is a good thing to see a brother recognized for his loving effort to lift up the members and to promote loving concern for one and all.

Warm regards, Bob

Marlene

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2009, 10:43:14 PM »

Dave, I think we will be very blessed to have you as a moderator.

In His Love,
Marlene

Patrick

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2009, 10:02:42 PM »

Congratulations, Dave!

Astrapho

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2009, 01:29:36 AM »

Grats, Dave!! :D

Phil3:10

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2009, 11:01:14 PM »

Dave,
Thank you for taking on the great responsibilities that a Moderator has. Also, how wonderful to here from Arc and know that she has her new toy. Her input is something I always look forward to.
In HIM,
Phil3:10

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2009, 05:19:59 AM »

Thank you Phil3:10 for your kind acknowledgement. I can honestly say that your sentiments are also of value to me.

It is such a joy to be on line again! I see that there is so much that has improved in the Forum since I was set aside for the months where I could not make contact. This of course was Gods Plan. He caused me to ask Him for a Lap Top so I did. Then He said in my heart to give Him my motive for getting a Lap Top. He showed me that the Lap Top is an instrument to STUDY His Word. I had begun to look for cheep models in the second hand Junk Mail that we have here in South Africa. After I was caused to ask God for such a little thing for Him to give me such as a Lap Top, I received the feeling that I would have a Lap Top and would be working on the internet from my Shop WITHOUT the Phone lines that connect us to the Internet. I was clueless as to how this could be but HEY, here I am, on BLUE TOOTH via my husbands cell phone writing to YOU! God is so great. He also said He would bless me through my husband. It was my husband who found this Lap Top that is not only top of the range, it was newly unpacked on special for a few days when he found it for me!

From your friend, that little bit of salt God has placed in South Africa!

Deb

Ninny

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2009, 10:12:31 AM »

Deb,
God blesses us and works things out when we can see no solutions on our own!  \o/ like giving us Dave as a mod..who knew we would be so blessed?!!  :D
Kathy ;)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2009, 10:21:32 AM »

ditto Kathy!  :)

CEO

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2009, 06:20:39 PM »

Dave, I like your posts.
I have thought more than once it would be great to have you living in Roanoke so you could meet with biblestudy buddy and me on Friday afternoons.

Just one state away.

Askseeknock
Charles O

OBrenda

« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2009, 09:56:47 PM »

Awesome! Wonderful!  Perfect!  Yippie! 

Roy Martin

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2009, 08:27:18 AM »

Dave I'm adding my encouragement as well. Enjoy and prosper in this gig you have excepted.

Peace
Roy

LiberatedEagle

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2009, 08:34:06 PM »

Hi Dave,

Are you sure you're ready to put up with me, my questions, my attitude, my problems, my fears...... cuz I have alotovem? Ok... ok ....you're not God, just a moderator  ;D :D Congrats Dave! Looking forward to learning and growing from the wisdom God has given you.

May God Strengthen You,

Charles
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 08:37:24 PM by LiberatedEagle »

judith collier

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2009, 03:50:42 AM »

Hey Dave, I have to get back to coming on here more often. Happy to hear you are going to be a moderator.
And MUSICMAN, You gotta' be kidding!!!!
Arcturus, I always love hearing from you, glad you are back in good form.
Love, Judy

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2009, 02:20:03 PM »

One last belated thanks for the additional encouragement.  Also want to say that my bout with the flu is over.  It really, really kicked my butt, but I'm about 80% back to my usual normal sub-normal and trying to catch up a bit here.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Ninny

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2009, 03:12:04 PM »

Well Dave I'm glad to see you getting back to your subnormal self again!! ;D
Kathy ;)

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2009, 07:13:09 PM »

Dave, I like your posts.
I have thought more than once it would be great to have you living in Roanoke so you could meet with biblestudy buddy and me on Friday afternoons.

Just one state away.

Askseeknock
Charles O

I want to post one more time here just to embarrass Charles, because it's fun.

The Nashville conference in '08 occurred just a scant few months after I'd had my whole life turned upside-down by the Gospel of the Kingdom and finally having a God again who loved me and could actually do something about it.  I spent about half the time there basking in the fellowship, and the other half feeling like some sort of grubby old reprobate...like a stink bug on the butterfly trees in Mexico...like Aqualung at a prayer meeting...wondering 'what the (blank) am I doing here?'.

Then Charles, during one of the breaks, came by and introduced himself.  And I looked at him, and thought he had the kindest and wisest face I had ever seen on a human being.  Nobody has topped it since, either.  

At the time, I was beyond happy enough just to believe I was finally gonna get things set to right at the LOF judgement instead of squeaking into heaven on a technicality and living forever with people I didn't like.  I'd already decided it would be OK if Ray judged me.  But when I met Charles, as brief as the encounter was, I remember thinking.  "Alright, you look like somebody I wouldn't mind making everything OK with me."

Charles, I've learned just a little since then, but that would still be OK with me if our Lord says so.  And I hope that one day my natural life will be in such a state that I can make that drive over the mountains to Roanoke.  I've been there and near there a bunch of times for my old job.  I'd much rather meet with you and Bible Study Buddy on a Friday afternoon.  Thanks for thinking of me.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 07:21:59 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Robin

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2009, 08:49:01 PM »

Welcome Dave.

Thank you for your service.

shaine

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2009, 11:11:42 PM »

Sweet, Dave, glad to have you moderating. You seem to possess a lot of wisdom and so with that...Good luck!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.