bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Dave in Tenn - New Moderator  (Read 13208 times)

mharrell08

Dave in Tenn - New Moderator
« on: November 25, 2009, 08:39:03 AM »

Let's thank Dave for accepting the responsibility of moderating the forum.  :)

Marques

Marky Mark

Re: Dave in Tenn - New Moderator
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 10:28:34 AM »

Dave, thank-you for boarding the mod boat and I wish you smooth sailing. :)

Mark

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 10:56:05 AM »

Yaaay!! Dave!! I just noticed!! We're so lucky!! (I think)   ;) you know I love ya!  :D
Kathy ;)

musicman

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 01:41:07 PM »

Hey Dave, I wanted to elaborate on some concerns I've had regarding certain posts.  It appears that some post with a spirit of sarcasm and moderators allow them to remain.  I have seen some posts containing sexual innuendos and wise cracks about gross bodily functions.  As a moderator, are you going to stand for this?  I've always felt that forum members should post with discretion as not to offend women and to protect the innocence of children.  This forum has an international reading audience and many are just learning the basics of the English language.  What a crime it would be if some of the first words they learn are butt crack, dung dispenser or Nick Saban.  And someone was making wise cracks about . .. .Jimmy Johnson?  I think??  Anyhow, I'm gonna go pick some flowers and watch Full House.  We must protect the dignity of our spiritual house.

mharrell08

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 01:48:08 PM »

Hey Dave, I wanted to elaborate on some concerns I've had regarding certain posts.  It appears that some post with a spirit of sarcasm and moderators allow them to remain.  I have seen some posts containing sexual innuendos and wise cracks about gross bodily functions.  As a moderator, are you going to stand for this?  I've always felt that forum members should post with discretion as not to offend women and to protect the innocence of children.  This forum has an international reading audience and many are just learning the basics of the English language.  What a crime it would be if some of the first words they learn are butt crack, dung dispenser or Nick Saban.  And someone was making wise cracks about . .. .Jimmy Johnson?  I think??  Anyhow, I'm gonna go pick some flowers and watch Full House.  We must protect the dignity of our spiritual house.

LOL  :D :D

Musicman, you are too much.  :)

Marques

Samson

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 02:30:25 PM »

Congratulations Dave !

Occasionally one doesn't know whether or not Musicman is being serious. Being of a too serious nature(myself), I have to be carefull not to be taken off guard, thankfully, Marques Posted prior to me. Your too much Music.

Dave, may God's Spirit direct your efforts in your new responsibility.

Kind Regards, Samson.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 12:36:21 AM by Samson »

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 03:04:58 PM »

Thanks, all.  I hope I don't let you down.

Musicman, aren't you a teacher?  You can't expect me to believe you actually buy into that 'innocence of childhood' idea!  What children are, is 'ignorant'.  And for thier own good, they ought to be kept ignorant for as long as possible.  To that end, expect me to moderate in line with your expressed concerns.   ;)
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

9440geoff

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2009, 04:54:31 PM »

Congratulations Dave.

I'm sure you won't let us down.

Musicman, est-ce que tu m'explique lesquels sont "butt crack, dung dispenser, et Nick Saban", s'il te plait?

Geoff

Ninny

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2009, 05:19:56 PM »

Musicman, aren't YOU the one who posts most of that controversial stuff?? hahaha!! How did you get out of your cage anyway?? You can't be left alone for a minute!! you make me laugh even when I should be crying and begging God to save you from yourself!!  :D :D :D You have got to be the source of most of the nervous laughter on this forum!!  :o :P :-*
Kathy ;)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2009, 05:23:34 PM »

Hello Dave

I am very happy to see you as a New Moderator. I have enjoyed reading some of your more recent posts which I have had to do as I have had to catch up with things due to having been cut off from the Forum and BT for the last several months.

Last week I recieved a new Lap Top with a wireless connection to the Internet that allows me to now come on line via my Cell Phone. I am thrilled with this opportunity to link up again to a stream of Godly wisdom that flows through the BT teachings we have here that presents not only a rich bouquet to the delight of our spiritual senses but a nutritional requirement for our spiritual growth.

2 Cor 9 :8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

Arc

« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 05:34:50 PM by Arcturus »

Amrhrasach

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2009, 06:26:50 PM »

Congratulations Dave.............and the forum as well.

Gary

EKnight

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2009, 12:57:47 AM »

Great news Dave.  I know you are going to make a great mod.  You are so intuitive and have great spiritual understanding.

And Samson, as general rule, assume everything musicman says is in jest unless proven otherwise. :D

Eileen

cjwood

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2009, 03:58:47 AM »

dave,
congratulations on your new 'gig'.  8)  they couldn't have selected a better candidate for moderator!  your posts have always been insightful and inspirational to me. 

this forum has the best 'mod squad' on the internet. 

claudia

cherokee

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2009, 08:34:51 AM »

CONGRATULATIONS DAVE

I know you will do a good job.  ;)

Blessings,
Suzie

P.S. Arc(Deb) praise the Lord you are back with us. Sure have missed you.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 08:39:19 AM by cherokee »

aqrinc

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2009, 02:30:03 PM »

Hi Dave,

Thanks, Congrats and GOD Bless and increase your Moderating Skills; now, musicman  :o??????::) that boy needs lotsa room and luv to operate :P. From where i see it; you are well qualified to add good things, to our talented Moderator club.

george ;D ;D.

southland

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2009, 09:25:55 PM »

Congratulations Dave...and a wise choice in making you a mod!

Matt :)

Linny

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2009, 10:01:33 PM »

Glad to have you in a leadership position Dave!
Lin

Vangie

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2009, 11:22:02 PM »

Congrats Dave.  Looking forward to your insightful and inspiring moderation.  :)  Always enjoy your posts--God has given you the gifts of wisdom and tact, as well as a great sense of humor.  You'll be great!

Vangie

cjwood

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2009, 01:38:08 AM »

God has given you the gifts of wisdom and tact, as well as a great sense of humor.  You'll be great!

ditto vangie. 

claudia

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2009, 07:08:17 AM »

Thanks again, all.  Your comments are very encouraging.

I wasn't one of those who though I would make a good moderator.  You've about got me convinced this may turn out OK, however.   :D
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.