bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Member from China  (Read 10500 times)

judith collier

Re: New Member from China
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2009, 03:31:09 AM »

Hey Wang Yishen, I have written replys to your postings but never sent you greetings. I do that now, GREETINGS WANG YISHEN. I didn't know you were from China. Now I understand about the DRAGON after reading your testimony. You will find we are quick to love here.
How vast and magestic is our God that he knows each one of us and calls us by name. How he knows each hair on our heads, how great His love.  Love, Judy

soberxp

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2009, 03:50:43 AM »

Hey Wang Yishen, I have written replys to your postings but never sent you greetings. I do that now, GREETINGS WANG YISHEN. I didn't know you were from China. Now I understand about the DRAGON after reading your testimony. You will find we are quick to love here.
How vast and magestic is our God that he knows each one of us and calls us by name. How he knows each hair on our heads, how great His love.  Love, Judy

don't sent greetings,it doesn't matter. Judy, you should know something new,I'm sure I can tell you god even know our type word on Internet ;D  yeah,his love is great.

P.S Judy, dont focus on the chinese DRAGON, we should focus on GOD and Jesus.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2009, 08:44:46 PM »

don't sent greetings,it doesn't matter. Judy, you should know something new,I'm sure I can tell you god even know our type word on Internet ;D 

yes indeed soberxp.  God even knows the words we are going to speak, before we have formed them in our mouths!  amazing is His wisdom.

claudia
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.