bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: bully question LOL  (Read 4842 times)

soberxp

bully question LOL
« on: November 27, 2009, 12:41:44 AM »

1).when god made everything,does god know what's pain or physical pain or die(cuz god never die)?
I wonder if god has not experienced,so that's why god send his son to us.

2).Genesis 8:21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done
will this work in NT?

bunnylife

Re: bully question LOL
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 08:42:23 PM »

Did the Father ever experience pain? He gave birth to wisdom. Ray has talked on this.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8831.0.html
(here is a excerpt)

Pro 8:24  When there were no depths, I was brought forthH2342; when there were no fountains abounding with water. 

H2342
חיל    חוּל
chûl  chı̂yl
khool, kheel
A primitive root; properly to twist or whirl (in a circular or spiral manner), that is, (specifically) to dance, to writhe in pain (especially of parturition) or fear; figuratively to wait, to pervert: - bear, (make to) bring forth, (make to) calve, dance, drive away, fall grievously (with pain), fear, form, great, grieve, (be) grievous, hope, look, make, be in pain, be much (sore) pained, rest, shake, shapen, (be) sorrow (-ful), stay, tarry, travail (with pain), tremble, trust, wait carefully (patiently), be wounded.

The word there “brought forth” is H2342 chûl (khool, kheel) A primitive root; properly to twist or to dance (in some contexts, but there is only one application of it), to writhe in pain…

Not just to hurt…  you know ‘writhing’ in pain, when you can’t even think straight.

- bear, bring forth, calve, great, grieve, grievous, be in pain, sore, sorrow, travail (with pain).

Those are powerful words aren’t they.  If you went through all that you would think you were in childbirth.  Guess what this word means here, “I was broth forth”?  Travailed - birthed.  Can this mean what it says?

Before God could create us and the universe and creatures in His own likeness, He had to know how to do it.  How hard was that?  ‘Oh but nothing is too hard for God.’  There is nothing too hard for God.   Too hard, that means impossible, but how close to that does it come?  Are things very very hard for God at times?  Did God ever do a honest days work?  Did God ever suffer?  Was God ever longsuffering?  Did He have to have patience?

He could not build this universe until He possessed the wisdom to do it.  Before the creation came the master plan and the wisdom to do it.  How did He get that wisdom?  He birthed it!  Under the travail and pain and agony, that He passed on to women to experience a minute little insignificant part of what it is like to bring about children that are going to be in the image of God.

He travailed with pain and agony, until wisdom was birthed out of Him, so that He could now build the universe.  It says so!  Well you can say, ‘I don’t see it.’  I don’t care, this wisdom was with Him before the heavens and the earth, it was with Him.  But where did it come from?  He birthed it with great pain, travail and sorrow.  It was difficult for God!  So don’t think that God hasn’t done anything for us.

2).Genesis 8:21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done
will this work in NT?

We are now the sweet savour. We are the living sacrifice before God. This is the spiritual for the New Testament. We do not make physical sacrifices to God as in the Old Testament, if that is what you are asking. For the spiritual is greater than the physical. We have to see through spiritual eyes that only God can open. We do not want to mix the old with the new as both will be ruined. The old brought death. The new brings life. The old is carnal. The new is spiritual. We are new creatures in Christ.

2Co 5:17  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Mat 9:16  No man putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment, for that which is put in to fill it up taketh from the garment, and the rent is made worse.

Luk 5:36  And he spake also a parable unto them; No man putteth a piece of a new garment upon an old; if otherwise, then both the new maketh a rent, and the piece that was out of the new agreeth not with the old.

2Co 2:15

(CLV) for we are a fragrance of Christ to God, in those who are being saved and in those who are perishing:
(KJV)  For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:
Romans 12:1
(KJV)  I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

I do not know if I answer your questions. There are others on here that can shed much more light on this than I.

In His Love,

Bunni  :)

soberxp

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 09:01:05 PM »

WOW. so awesome ;D

Mat 9:16  No man putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment, for that which is put in to fill it up taketh from the garment, and the rent is made worse.
Luk 5:36  And he spake also a parable unto them; No man putteth a piece of a new garment upon an old; if otherwise, then both the new maketh a rent, and the piece that was out of the new agreeth not with the old.

but we often putteth a piece of old cloth unto an new garment......... ???

thank you so much!

GOD BE WITH YOU :D

« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 09:39:36 PM by soberxp »

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 01:47:48 AM »

New friend xi'an,

When God created mankind, he designed the brain and calibrated the nerve pathways and pain sensors so that they would be a benefit to human beings and prevent them from harming themselves beyond repair.  Pain sensors are a blessing just as personal disappointment is a blessing because from each one we learn valuable lessons.  So, since God designed and created all of our parts and knows their purpose and function, it seems to me that it would follow that God can and does feel every thing we feel.

Indiana Bob

soberxp

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 12:31:39 AM »

New friend xi'an,

When God created mankind, he designed the brain and calibrated the nerve pathways and pain sensors so that they would be a benefit to human beings and prevent them from harming themselves beyond repair.  Pain sensors are a blessing just as personal disappointment is a blessing because from each one we learn valuable lessons.  So, since God designed and created all of our parts and knows their purpose and function, it seems to me that it would follow that God can and does feel every thing we feel.

Indiana Bob

I thought this for a long time,from jurassic period to NOW, GOD must has a lot of work to do with GOD's purpose,designed and created all of our parts and knows their purpose and function. normally,what if Designer has not experienced his design,for example,human designed and created Robots,human don't know what's Robots feeling,Unless,human designed and created Robots as human or human send human's son to Robots  8) ;D? ???  

sorry,some kind of crap.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 12:36:01 AM by soberxp »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.