bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LOOKING FOR A JOB [SRS]  (Read 5013 times)

lilitalienboi16

LOOKING FOR A JOB [SRS]
« on: November 28, 2009, 01:33:39 AM »

In the california Orange county area. Anyone got a job they can hire me for? Preferably part time, starting bright and early of next year, January 6th?

I clean up well, hard worker, learn quick, desperate, dedicated, all the good stuff you wanna hear, oh and i have a sense of humor! :P

Seriously though, i need a job bad, i thought i'd ask here. I am a full time student and will be so part time is the best i can do, but i really like need the cash like super bad.. like i'm living on my own super bad, well not yet, but will be very soon so i need help if you know anyone or you yourself have a business in the area of orange county, i'm near fountain valley/huntington beach PLEASE give me a shot!! I won't let you down!

Okay thanks and God bless,

Alex

P.S. Im asking here because i've tried and tried the passed two months but the job market is so depressed in california i don't know where to go anymore!

Fester

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Yes a pancake!
Re: LOOKING FOR A JOB [SRS]
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 02:25:58 AM »

Seriously I am looking for a job too!

Well, I been lookin' real hard and I'm tryin' to find a job
But it just keeps gettin' tougher every day
But I've got to do my part 'cause I know in my heart
I've got to please my sweet baby, yeah

Well, I ain't superstitious and I don't get suspicious
'Cause my woman is a friend of mine
And I know that it's true that all the things that I do
Will come back to me in my sweet time

So keep on rockin' me, baby
Keep on a rockin' me baby

I went from Phoenix, Arizona, all the way to Tacoma
Philadelphia, Atlanta, L.A.
Northern California, where the girls are warm
So I could be with my sweet baby, yeah

Keep on a-rockin' me baby...

Baby, baby, baby
Keep on rockin', rockin' me baby
Keep on a-rockin', rockin' me baby
Whoo-oo-oo-hoo-hoo-hoo, yeah

Don't get suspicious, now don't be suspicious
Babe, you know you are a friend of mine
And you know that it's true that all the things that I do
Are gonna come back to you in your sweet time

I went from Phoenix, Arizona, all the way to Tacoma
Philadelphia, Atlanta, L.A.
Northern California, where the girls are warm
So I could hear my sweet baby say

Keep on a-rockin' me, baby
Keep on a-rockin' me, rockin' me, rockin' baby, baby, baby

"Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."

deftarchangel

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 11:37:44 PM »

Will be praying for you Alex.  I just came off a 5 month job search myself, so I know how depressing, mundane and frightening job searching can actually be.  Regardless of your skill level, previous employment experiences or quality references, when you apply to job after job and you don't seem to get anywhere, at times you feel like just a failure and you don't know why you even bother responding to yet another want ad in the classifieds when nothing seems to come of it, not even an interview.  Just be consistent and relentless about it, and don't give up.  And always try and hone your interview and job search skills, and update your resume/cover letters in the interim.  It will pay off later.

I live in a city with the second highest unemployment rate in all of Canada, and yet the Lord was merciful enough to provide something for me.  Although not the ideal job, it's a decent paying job nonetheless, so I'm thankful.  I know it's especially difficult for students because employers realize that students must put school first before work, so they're hesistant to hire students at all.  All I can recommend is using all the job search resources you have in your city (and I do mean ALL of them), because I'm sure there are some agencies or programs designed for students seeking work in your area (there's something like that in my city anyways).  I find the library is actually a good reource for job searching (they let you fax resumes and use their computer to search jobs online).  So keep searching out whatever job hunting resources your city offers, and use them (if you haven't already done so  8)).

God bless.

:)   

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 01:19:25 AM »

Thanks for the prayer and words of encouragement! I've had some ray of shine in this rather difficult and uncertain time. My friends are moving out because they are getting married soon anyway and are looking for a roommate or two at an apartment for a while and i told them i would join them! The more of us, the cheaper the rent, and these people are really good friends so i'm excited for that! Just need to get that job or i'm screwed! Full time school and part time work enough to pay for rent is going to be very interesting, challenging, but i guess its time to step up to the plate and be a man! rawr!

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 09:08:25 AM »

Keep that attitude Alex!!
Praying for you!! Always!! :D
Kathy ;)

soberxp

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 09:44:38 AM »

GOD if u can show yourself to me, so u also can help him,please.

Praying for you!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2009, 03:07:12 PM »

Thanks everyone! I appreciate it so much! It's a darn shame not a single person on bibletruths lives in my area and can offer me a part time job! That be so perfect! A match made in heaven? lol!

Marky Mark

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2009, 03:23:29 PM »

Hey Alex.

Was wondering if your school offers any type of a work/study programs?A lot of colleges seem to do this,at least in my neck of the woods. My stepson has been offered a job at his university,but he already has a part time job.

Mark

zvezda

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2009, 12:14:09 AM »

hi alex, you might also consider telecommuting jobs so you don't need to limit the job hunting in your area, check out these sites if you like:
guru.com
odesk.com
elance.com
flexjobs.com
getafreelancer.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.