bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: despising God's word  (Read 2908 times)

aktara

despising God's word
« on: November 28, 2009, 04:24:19 PM »

Hello beautiful people of our loving God, i have not been on BT for quiet a while but i can't complain the Lord has been good to me. I remember one day reading one of Ray's teachings and it was kind of confusing and he said one day God will open your eyes and you will understand, and now it all makes sense. For example he said that the reason that people don't want to accept the truths of God is because they despise His Word and he sais one we will understand this. I now understand it, i don't go around parading my new found knowledge of God's truths i just pray and say God whoever is thirsty i will gladly share the good news of your Kingdom with them and it's amazing how people despise the Word of God. You tell them soemthing and even quote a scripture yet they don't believe it and they have nothng to that they can use to back up whatever believe in. They just go on babbling about well nothing come to think of it. i then realised how much people hate the word of God, they despise it. I just thank God for people like Ray whom God has used to open our eyes to these wonderful truths of God and i thank God for all you wonderful people on BT whom i can share my moment of sadness, failures and victory God bless all of you as we walk this tough but fun and exciting journey together.

Linny

Re: despising God's word
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 10:47:22 PM »

Hello Aktara! It is such a blessing to have your eyes opened to the truth and it is frustrating when you realize just how close minded others are to the Word of God. But I am constantly reminded that I myself was just as blind not too long ago. I can only be thankful and so grateful that He chose my family to know His wonderful truths.
My husband and I also do not shout from the rooftops  :-X but are ready if someone asks us a question or it is clear that we are to speak up.
There is no point in wasting our breath or upsetting those who are not called to see.  :-\
I too am thankful for this safe haven to come to and be with like-minded people to share with and pray with.  ;D
Blessings, Lin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.