bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Greetings From the Who Dat Nation  (Read 11852 times)

darren

Greetings From the Who Dat Nation
« on: December 01, 2009, 03:35:14 AM »

Greetings from the WHO DAT NATION! Did y'all catch that Mon nite game? Brees and co. put a whipping on the pats. I just wanted to give the saints props. We have been through hell the last few yrs. The people needed something to cheer about. I know its small potatoes compare to whats going on here in the U.S and the world for that matter. People here that know me, know I am a big NFL football fan and the saints are my team. This city is going crazy. What a trip. 11-0 going for broke. I just heard a guy on the radio who flew from Australia just to go to the game here in the Dome. Someone from New Mexico also. Were bringing the Who Dat Nation Inter-nailtonal.

Darren

soberxp

Re: Greetings From the Who Dat Nation
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 04:23:39 AM »

what's Who Dat? Rap?

glad ,u have been through hell  ;D

Kat

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 11:53:11 AM »

GO SAINTS 

WHO DAT say thay gonna beat dem Saints, WHO DAT ! ! !

That's my best rendition of the Cajun phrase that is now become the battle cry of the Saint fans.
Lovin this season, it's been a long time comin  ;D

You want to know anything about the New Orleans Saints football team just check them out here
http://www04.neworleanssaints.com/Home.aspx

Kat

Amrhrasach

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 11:55:21 AM »

They are unstoppable Darren, and good for them!  What a game!!

Gary

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 05:02:02 PM »

congrats darren and all of new orleans.  WHO DAT ya say?  those saints most def-i-nit-ely came marching in.  cool dude.

claudia

darren

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 04:04:24 AM »

man oh man, you guys have to check this out. google Brees archery. You will not believe this. Brees joins sports science. they wire a football and have him throw at an archery target. From 20 yrs away. it's unbelievable You will see why he is the best in the NFL. Thanks everybody for the Kind words.

Darren
From the Who Dat Nation
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 04:06:03 AM by darren »

dogcombat

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 09:21:45 AM »

Sooo Darren, is the Saints success a "BREES"?   ;) ;)

Ches

darren

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 01:48:29 AM »

Good one Dogcombat. Drew and Co. sure make it look like a Brees. It's not. Brees was blessed with special Gifts from our Lord. Not only is he a great QB but also a great humanbeing. After Brees injured his shoulder in San Diego and had a serious operation the chargers let him go and nobody wanted him. Coach Payton of the Saints saw something special in Brees and brought him on board. Brees started in 06 the 1st yr after Katrina. Brees and his wife bought a home in New Orleans and setup foundations and charities for people who lost everything. He raised 2million dollars recently for people who needs help. Theres still alot of people who need help down here. Katrina really devastated New Orleans and the metro area. So you see we down here have a special place in our hearts for Drew Brees. Though, it is a bonus the the New Orleans Saints are 11-0.

Darren
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 01:50:31 AM by darren »

cjwood

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2009, 07:41:52 PM »

hey darren,
congrats, again!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D 
WHO DAT got beat today???  washington!!!  goooooooooooo saintsssssssssss!!!   

claudia

EKnight

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2009, 09:13:24 PM »

I found it Darren.  This guy is awesome!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVoqA-LKGb4

Eileen

darren

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2009, 03:41:19 PM »

Who Dat, Saints, dat who.  Eileen, is Brees great or what. Not only him, but the whole team. You see most QB"s have one really good or great receiver while the rest of the receiving core are just OK. So most of  the passes will go to the (GO to guy). However what makes the saint so deadly is that the have 5 killer receivers who are a threat. This is just a part of the over all aspect of the team which makes them 12-0. Anyway, you saw that video? its bad. Drew is a surgeon with that ball. Well good luck to all you football fans out there and I would love to see  one of yalls team with my saints in the big game.

Darren

cjwood

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2009, 01:48:00 AM »

oh that WHO DAT NATION just gets better and better.  the saints are definitely 'in the house'!   ;D ;D    congrats darren!  have you ever been to a live game?  that would be cool.  8) 

claudia

darren

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2009, 05:26:58 AM »

Hey Claudia, No I have not been to a game this yr. Yes I have been to games in the past. I must admit, they had me worried today. To tell you the truth I think if our Defense goes against the Vikings or the clots who also have a high power offence we could be in trouble. But, it seems like we are geeting all the breaks at the right time in the games. It could be our destiny to go all the way and win the big one. One thing we have going is that most teams have only one great receiver and that's who the QB throws to the most. Bree's has 5 great receivers and 2 great running backs who can move the chains down the field. Oh yea, Reggie Bush lets not forget about him. He had a great game today. So we have many weapons its just a matter of our Defense doing a better job. The saints pay big bucks for these D-men. They need to show up and earn that big money. 13-0

Darren

Cowboys next

Sat. night.

Extol

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2009, 05:33:08 PM »

the rams are pitiful  :-[

darren

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2009, 05:48:25 AM »

yes. Sorry about them Rams. When I was young (back in the day) LOL. my best friend's team was the LA Rams. Do you remember them? They were a tough team.  Is there anybody here that has their team in the running for the playoffs? Sorry, sometimes I need  the distractions that the NFL gives me. Still, my mind and heart is never far from the Lord. Hey with the season that the Saints are having the Lord must be close.

Darren

Extol

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2009, 12:19:10 AM »

I don't remember the L A Rams much...I was only 11 when the Rams moved to St. Louis, and that's when I started liking them. ;)

darren

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2009, 08:59:45 PM »

Just wanted to acknowledge the saints lost against the cowboys publicly. The Saints had their butts handed to them. Now they don't have the pressure of going undefeated. Now they can put their full attention on the Superbowl. It is the main goal, is it not?

Darren

Extol

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2009, 09:01:07 PM »

Lucky for them they don't have to run into the Rams again!! If they did, they might be in trouble!  8)

darren

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2010, 11:20:02 PM »

haven't spoke on the subject yet, does anybody have a team in the playoffs?? I know the Saints play the carnails. the Cowboys look like the team to beat. They are hot. Chargers are hot too. I think the saints are gonna have a tough time sat.

Darren

Patrick

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2010, 12:37:16 AM »

Darren, I live in the Phoenix area, but I'm not a fan. I have to laugh because very few people spoke of them during regular season, now everybody is talking AND installing those car flags on their vehicles. You can't watch/listen to a local station without something being spoken every 10 minutes.
90% of my relatives live in the Baton Rouge area and are big fans of the Saints; and HUGE fans of LSU. Geaux Tigers.  ;)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 18 queries.