bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Greetings From the Who Dat Nation  (Read 11868 times)

darren

Re: Greetings From the Who Dat Nation
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2010, 04:00:33 AM »

that's cool Patrick that you have relatives that live in BR.  I see that you spelled Go, Geaux. You know us down here. Yea I guess the cardinals took everbody by suprise. Now down here, the whole gulf states are physic. I guess after Katrina and the BS that followed, everybody needed something to cheer for.  The Saints are it. it might be tough. Were coming off a 3game lost and a couple of our key defensive players have been out for several mos. This will be their first game back. plus the bye week. So we will see.

Darren

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2010, 12:53:08 PM »

Yes it is a pity the Cardinals don't have better fans. A great big bandwagon. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they went to the Super Bowl again.
 Also beware of the feisty Jets!!! (If not the Jets, I'm going with Colts to make it from the AFC).
 What are your predictions darren?

Stacey

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2010, 03:32:42 PM »

WHO DAT, WHO DAT, WHO DEM SAINTS GONNA BEAT COME NEXT TIME?

Huh humm, The Cardinals!

I like Kurt Warner and Fitzgerald a lot but, I gotta go with the Saints, all the way

GO SAINTS!  :)
Stacey

darren

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2010, 02:50:00 AM »

WHO DAT, WHO DAT, WHO DAT SAY DEY GONA BEAT DEM SAINTS!!!
not the Cardnails. Man the Saints played great. They will definitly have to keep it goning strong. Who ever we get next, the Cowboys or the Vikings, it's gonna be tough. Man Reggie Bush looked good. I lot of people were down on him. I bet they aint now. Good pick Stacy. Extol, You know my perdiction. SAINTS to take it all.

Darren
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 03:23:20 AM by darren »

indianabob

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2010, 07:03:44 PM »

looks like the Saints shall meet Bret Favre.  Hmmmm 40 years old eh.

darren

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2010, 01:06:02 AM »

Yep, Favre 40 and slow. The Saints D. will put so much pressure on Favre that he will throw when he's not ready. We will do to him what we did to Warner. Put a few hard hits on him make him rush the throws then shut down Peterson. Drew and Co. will put up 40+points and win the game. Everything is just right for the Saint to take it all.

Darren

Stacey

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2010, 02:45:12 AM »

WHO DAT, WHO DAT, WHO DAT SEY DEY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS!

What a game! Onward to the Super Bowl!  :)
Stacey

Kat

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2010, 10:51:46 AM »

I mean a nail bitter until the ((overtime)) end!  And the march to Miami continues, first time to make it to the Superbowl ever  ;D

GO SAINTS ! ! !

Kat

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2010, 06:23:59 PM »

A real slug-fest, hard played game.   I didn't have a favorite going in, just wanted to watch a contest.  I got what I wanted.  I'll be pulling for the Saints in the SB.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

darren

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2010, 10:20:10 PM »

Hey! Hey! Hey!, Who DAT!! and the Saints go marching in. Into Miami. What a game. Yes Kat your right. To tell the truth, The Saints should not have won that game. On paper the Vikings had more rushing yds. more passing yds, more 1st downs and their defence was outstanding. They held the Saint to just 3 or 4 3rd down conversions, shut down our rushing game and held Drew to 187yards I believe, which is unheard of. On paper that is. Now with a few calls going our way and all the turnovers the Vikings made and we were able to take advantage of them. I said to many that the key would be to rattle Farve. Hit him a few times (hard) and it will rattle him and he will go back to his old habits, (throwing interceptions). Man I even felt bad for Farve. I mean whatever one says about him, one can not denied that he is one of the toughest QBs in the NFL. Now about the Who DAT Nation. WWL radio was getting calls from around the U.S. and a few even came from out of the country. We celebrated without tearing the city up.I think a few, very few were arrested. The Nation was acted terrifically. How many times we watch as the winning teams fans just act a fool. Our relationship with the Saints, the city and the fans are unbelievable. We are tied through tragedy. Katrina wipe us out Drew Brees just had major shoulder surgery. Rebuilding the City and the Gulf Coast, Brees Rebuilding his arm and all trying to pull together and be better than we were B.K. (before Katrina). The Saints orgination, the city of New Orleans and the people are truly blessed. I said it is the Saints destiny to win the superbowl. That being said, I will say, It is not my will that will be done. I do know two indisputable facts. 1. there is a God, 2. I am not He. This Monday has been kinder,people are smiling, talking, upbeat, nicer and all around happier. Its too bad people do not treat each other this way all the time.  Geaux Saint, One last thing, If the Saints do not u their game, Payton Manning will chew us up and spit us put. We must play alot better. I am concern.

Darren

Stacey

« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2010, 04:00:16 AM »

You are right Darren, on paper the Saints should have lost the game but, they didn't, a win is a win and we are going to the Superbowl. I too felt bad for Favre. Not that he lost the game but because he got beat up pretty bad. He's a real Trooper though, he hung in there till the end. Gotta give him credit for that and there is no doubt that even at 40 he is still one of the best QB's out there.

Moving on.... :)

The Saints better bring there A game to win against the Colts.

Stacey

darren

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2010, 04:05:05 AM »

Ya U right Stacey. they best bring their A game or Manning will eat them up. Yes a win is a win and the Who Dat Nation is going to the super bowl.

Darren

PS I don't think Farve is coming back. But then again????

Kat

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2010, 11:16:28 AM »

Farve put on the uniform, so he had to take the hits, since the Saints knew he was the key to winning... they were right.  BTW Farve is my husband's favorite (he's a local), he was pulling for him over the Saints   :o  

Now everybody thinks that the Saints can't win against Manning.  I like being the underdog... now they've got something to prove  ;D  Look out Manning   ;)

Kat
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 11:31:03 AM by Kat »

darren

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2010, 09:18:19 PM »

Kat: Manning has a quicker release than Farve. This means that we will have to get to him alot faster. I said when we played  Warner and Farve that both were up in age and could not move very well. The key would be to hit them and hit them hard. Rattle them, give them the dancing feet, throw before they are ready and that will cause interceptions and disrupt their whole game plan. Manning is a different animal. He is a great QB. We can not give him time in the pocket or he will eat our corners up. This will be the key to the game.  It will all start with our defencive line. The game will be won or lost in the trenches. I like our chances. Even though we won the NFC championship we won't get the credit we deserve until we win the super bowl. After beating the Cards. and the Viks. Most  of the comments were about how bad they played not how great the Saints were.   One even said that the OT rules where the first team scores, wins is not fair. He said it was ashamed that Farve did not get a chance to touch the ball. Sorry these have been the rules that the NFL: has had for many yrs. The Viks. had a chance to get the ball back.  a 3rd and 15 which we did not make. Then a fourth and inches in which we made. So don't blame the Saints for doing what they had to do to get into a situation to win the game. Onward and upward, To the super bowl we go.

Darren

Stacey

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2010, 06:43:10 AM »

This is neat, somebody sent it to me....Geaux Saints!   

The 44th Superbowl is Sunday.

Obama is the 44th president.

There are 44 days from Christmas to the Superbowl.

Superbowl Sunday is 4 years and 4months after Katrina.

The Saints won the NFC Championship 4 minutes and 44
seconds into overtime.

Drew Brees has thrown 444 yards in the post season.

The 2010 football season will mark the Saints 44th year in the NFL.

Coincidence? I think not...This is our year. WHO DAT!!!

So I figured I'd search the number 44 and found some other things related to it,

Mark Twain had a weird fascination with the number 44.. ;D  :D

Some Baseball 44 stuff,

Hall of Famer Willie McCovey tied Hank Aaron for the league home-run title in 1963 with 44

The New York Yankees have retired No. 44 as well, in honor of Hall of Famer Reggie Jackson.

At age 44, Hall of Famer Nolan Ryan fanned 203 batters in 173 innings

In 2008, Randy Johnson struck out 173 batters at age 44.

My wife's birthday is on Superbowl Sunday, she will be 44.. :)
Stacey

cjwood

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2010, 04:00:11 AM »

here's to the game guys and gals!  WHO DAT GONNA WIN DA SUPER BEAUX?  DA SAINTS THAT'S WHO. WHO? DA SAINTS. WHO DAT? DA SAINTS. OH. DAT'S WHO!!!

it will be grand if it happens. and nothing less than grand if it doesn't.

claudia

roll on N.O.!!!!!!!!!   WHO DAT SAINTS       BOO YA!!!!

cheers to ya darren and stacey and all the Saints supporters.

claudia

p.s.  drew brees played quarterback at westlake h.s. here in austin, tx. he is an athlete indeed.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.